NPCs & Enemies NPCs with Genders!

Do you support this?

• Total voters
Some NPCs have their gender not just for spirites but also their character. Just imagine the Arms Dealer having crush on male doctor... Also NPCs like Dryad or Cyborg wouldn't have that 'thing' that makes them interesting.

umm its a bit more complicated than simply changing sprites, severall npcs have romantic relationships with each other (like the mechanic and goblin tinkerer have a crush on each other or the arms dealer dating the nurse.) so theyd have to specify the text a bit more. but besides that its a great idea i like the sound of it
What, is it not allowed in this day and age to be gay or lesbian? Honestly.

I think some could benefit from this, like the guide or even the steampunker. But some Npcs have their unique identity and their gender fits that. (Imagine a female Wizard)

I agree with Lizhardous, a large number of town NPCs could be more interesting with genders (such as the clothier, stylist, dye trader, mechanic, goblin tinkerer, traveling merchant, arms dealer, and maybe others) but the angler, party girl, wizard, and others really are best as the gender they are.

Back
Top Bottom