1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

PC Ocram?

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by AR3S, May 18, 2018.

1. AR3S

AR3S Terrarian

Would the Ocram mod now be allowed if it is being removed?

2. Lord Garak

Lord Garak The Destroyer

I suspect it would be seized as property of Re-Logic

3. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As of this time, it is still not permitted to mod Ocram and other Console/Mobile Exclusive content into the PC version. The policy might change in the future, but at this time the policy remains unchanged and modding Ocram is not permitted.

temery2383 likes this.
  4. Huzbubber Tim

Huzbubber Tim Retinazer

I don’t know if they’ll eat an Oram mod exist in the future, but it would definitely be cool to see him back.

5. Sigma90

Sigma90 Brain of Cthulhu

If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for this? Is it Re-Logic or 505 Games that impose the restriction?

6. TheNamelessFace

TheNamelessFace Official Terrarian

no offence, but why would we need ocram in pc. I understand nostalgia and all but we have so much content on pc and there are so many other mods that we could never get bored with. If you ever are bored try other mods like calamity, thorium, spirit mod or even overhaul to spice things up! :D