Biomes & Nature OK I will get this straight...

Do you think this would be a good idea

• Total voters

angrivator

Terrarian
OK so you know the Crimson and the corruption how they are alternative yet we only have 1 hallow biomedical without an alternative.

So my point is shouldnot we have an alternate hallow if we have alternate crimson and corruption it makes sense

Basically once you enter hard mode you get the same message the spirits of light and dark have awoken or something along that line after that there should be a second line hallow is the purity rains upon your world, or for the alternative your world has become very "sweet", implying that it has something about candy

Yes my idea for the alternative of the hallow is a candy biome (I really want to say candoria but then relogic would run into copyright issues with trove if the name gets suggested)

Some possible names would be Sweetland, Caramelia, and more names

Plus speaking of which the hallow is the only biome without a boss so we need a hallow boss

If you think that there should be an alternative biome for the hallow please answer in the poll

Also this thread is accepting sprites for the candy biome also ideas for enemies, weapons, ground, etc are acceptable here

Actually it is a mod but it isn't on here I forget where it is though but yes some of the things could be a primary source
I don't think you understand what I'm talking about:

iToby was saying there was already a "candy themed" suggestion, but you think it's a mod. And I don't think there is a mod that has the Confection

Well, I would. I do think there should be a hallow alt, but I don't think this is the way to go
I agree... I did point out that idea that was already a big thing... but really, I don't support it. I'm thinking if alternate hallow is ever a thing, it should be something along the lines of a darker / more sinister version of the hallow. Instead of angels and rainbows, you'll get demons and dark spirits. (Not like the corruption, but more of what would be the complete opposite of the hallow spirit-wise)

How about this if you can manage to make a rough sketch of a weapon in this biome I can use my state of the art texture pack software (firealpaca) to refine it and give it detail
[DOUBLEPOST=1442039816,1442039758][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree... I did point out that idea that was already a big thing... but really, I don't support it. I'm thinking if alternate hallow is ever a thing, it should be something along the lines of a darker / more sinister version of the hallow. Instead of angels and rainbows, you'll get demons and dark spirits. (Not like the corruption, but more of what would be the complete opposite of the hallow spirit-wise)
Your pretty much talking about the corruption or crimson + hard mode hell

How about this if you can manage to make a rough sketch of a weapon in this biome I can use my state of the art texture pack software (firealpaca) to refine it and give it detail
Uhh, what?

I don't know how we got on the topic from talking about an alt hallow to me drawing a weapon for you

I am saying to anyone nightmare then I could use my state of the art texture pack maker (again firealpaca) then I could refine it with detail
For example if datpedro were here he could make me an 8 bit sprite because he is good at them and I could make it hd

Dessert-themed alt Hallows have been suggested a lot (not so much here, but a lot on TO), so could you expand on your idea more? How do you envision a land of sweets? What does the terrain look like, and what are the enemies? What are their drops, what are the resources?

literally

:p
It may be the most popular biome of sweets, but it definitely wasn't the first!

Actually it is a mod but it isn't on here I forget where it is though but yes some of the things could be a primary source
If you remember, could you let me know? Unless the mod you're talking about is Ulterraria. I said they could try to mod it but it seems that it never took off from there.

Dessert-themed alt Hallows have been suggested a lot (not so much here, but a lot on TO), so could you expand on your idea more? How do you envision a land of sweets? What does the terrain look like, and what are the enemies? What are their drops, what are the resources?

It may be the most popular biome of sweets, but it definitely wasn't the first!

If you remember, could you let me know? Unless the mod you're talking about is Ulterraria. I said they could try to mod it but it seems that it never took off from there.

That's likely what he's implying because I said it would arrive, but progress was slow and it's tricky to complete an entire biome.
It is supposed to come in the next update, assuming the entire team doesn't get worn out, but it should come eventually.
So think about this, crimson is a little different than the corruption. Cursed flames, blighted creatures, etc is the corruption.
Crimson however, has bloody and more horrifying creatures, and still delivers the dark and evil role.

So hallow is just straight up light, as corruption was darkness and infection.
So you think about the Crimson being based around god-like beings, hence the blood of the gods themselves is there, why not make something related to Titans? Perhaps a biome to rival that chaos, a biome of ancience and power?

The confection already has an alternate corruption called the sensation. How about we create an alternate hallow with a love and hearts and Valentines type theme?

Back
Top Bottom