Items Old Post

I saw a similar idea on reddit a long time ago:
index.php

I agree that we need something that helps us to place more than one block at a time, I mean, we can place blocks very fast, but for huge areas this is such a pain.

In my personal world I have massive projects where I'm constantly terraforming, a tool with the possibility for the player to place more blocks at a time (like the dirt bombs) but more precise, and you can also choose the block you want would be ideal. Of course, you have to be very careful not to make this tool too op, but honestly being able to place 3 or 5 blocks at a time is already a great help.

Also, in the game the options to remove blocks quickly are many and very powerful, for example The Drill Containment Unit, or even the Celebration Mk2 with rockets that allow you to destroy blocks, why not have an equivalent to these methods but for the opposite function? Of course these options for post ML and something more moderate for an early stage of the game.

Yeah. What annoys me most about dirt bombs is when they leave small gaps and I have to break blocks to get to them.
This gets to a point where it's faster to manually place blocks than to use these bombs.

Maybe a way to place more than one block at once? Perhaps if you shimmer the Gravedigger's Shovel, you get the Gravefiller's Cart, a usable item like the Torch God's Favor that allows you to toggle between a 1x1 and a 3x3 placing style. Just as a rough idea.

Back
Top Bottom