tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Would this be the NoBlast, Blasting or Digging version? Just curious before I attempt to build a flimsy wood hut on the ground.
Quasi-Digging, which is now the default. Basically, if you hit them when they can't see you, they'll jump to you (through the walls)

OH MY GOD, IT'S RELEASED. :)

EDIT: My Character's name is Gandalf. Is there any LOTR Magic Weapons he can use in the mod?
Not yet, sadly :( I plan to expand on that. Gandalf, being a Maia, uses magic through expending his own essence (thus why he rarely ever used magic), so any magic available wou

Bug?: Barrow Wights dont glow anymore ;-;
:< I'll fix that.

personally im gonna wait a while until I try this..im already having 2 8 mod playthroughs..one where I use nothing but summoner weapons and the other where I use nothing but ranged weapons..once I get done with those I will of course try your mod <3

I have tested again now when both players have the mod enabled in the menu. If a mob from your mod dies, the server gets an error and crashes after a while. The error occurs because of the gore, it's something that goes wrong with it on a server.
( I'm 100% sure).

It's probably because gores are meant to be spawned client side (and still, they don't spawn for some reason I am not aware of, which might be a TAPI issue). Guess Omnir has to go through all the NPCs and make gores client-only to make the mod work on multiplayer.

It's probably because gores are meant to be spawned client side (and still, they don't spawn for some reason I am not aware of, which might be a TAPI issue). Guess Omnir has to go through all the NPCs and make gores client-only to make the mod work on multiplayer.
its an issue with tapi itself not just omnirs mod..the only way is to remove gore entirely or wait for tapi to fix it

its an issue with tapi itself not just omnirs mod..the only way is to remove gore entirely or wait for tapi to fix it
The issue comes by as soon as you try to spawn them on the server, as gores are only loaded up on clients. You can force gores to only spawn client-side, which SHOULD ensure they only spawn for players without allowing the server to try to load sprites that don't exist, but even then, that makes it so gores don't spawn at all on multiplayer for whatever reason. It is an issue with TAPI indeed, but for now, it's fairly easy to force gores to not spawn on multiplayer only to prevent the issue.

personally im gonna wait a while until I try this..im already having 2 8 mod playthroughs..one where I use nothing but summoner weapons and the other where I use nothing but ranged weapons..once I get done with those I will of course try your mod <3
I also was in the middle of a new playthrough, but I couldn't resist XD

The issue comes by as soon as you try to spawn them on the server, as gores are only loaded up on clients. You can force gores to only spawn client-side, which SHOULD ensure they only spawn for players without allowing the server to try to load sprites that don't exist, but even then, that makes it so gores don't spawn at all on multiplayer for whatever reason. It is an issue with TAPI indeed, but for now, it's fairly easy to force gores to not spawn on multiplayer only to prevent the issue.
Took your advice, and made it spawn client side :3
update to 1.0.2

r1.0.2 All mobs now spawn gore client side
Spiders no longer spawn with Town NPCs present
Tibian Archer is now added
Dragonham might be working, now.
Dying Crystals should no longer drop

Happy to see this mod for 1.2.4.1
I remember me raging a lot with the mobs added by it back in 1.1.2(I did a modded playthrough before playing vanilla, so added difficulty)
Now I just have to find a way to make Gamelauncher work with GOG version so I can play this again.

I may need to re-add the Winged boots for them. They're super tough, but doable.They're absolute end game bosses. I'd really propose Dragoon Gear, and other movement.
Also a shield would be helpful -- I need to get a hotkey going for the shield. Also, Wall Tome.

I'm hoping to get "Space jump" done soon, and add that in.

I may need to re-add the Winged boots for them. They're super tough, but doable.They're absolute end game bosses. I'd really propose Dragoon Gear, and other movement.
Also a shield would be helpful -- I need to get a hotkey going for the shield. Also, Wall Tome.

I'm hoping to get "Space jump" done soon, and add that in.

I'm using Grovite armor from Grealms. Should I use Dragoon instead?

Oops, meant the accessory -- greatly increases jump, and doubles melee damage while falling. The One Ring may be a good one, too.
I have the boots, but not the horn. Also everything kills me lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423873129][/DOUBLEPOST]
well you have to have a copper short sword..reforge it to broken..and that makes the broken heroes sword :p
That reminded me of the true copper shortsword :)

Back
Top Bottom