tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I'm in hardmode, so when i enter the dungeon, the witchking can spawn. I have tryed to kill several witchkings, but have had no luck and have had to teleport home.

I him with my barrows blade, then started attacking him. Trouble is, he won't die. Every bit of damage i do to him, he just heals it back within milliseconds. I'm doing 100-200 DPS, so i'm not sure what's going on. Really need to kill him, because i have yet to see a single nazgul.

(By the way, i'm playing this on a multiplayer server, but i don't think that should really affect his massive healing power)
Also, i would like to point out that items that gives buffs from omnirs mod cause crashes to MP servers. E.g. Using shields gives 0 second buff which crashes server, protect ring gives 0 second buff which crashes server, etc

I'm in hardmode, so when i enter the dungeon, the witchking can spawn. I have tryed to kill several witchkings, but have had no luck and have had to teleport home.

I him with my barrows blade, then started attacking him. Trouble is, he won't die. Every bit of damage i do to him, he just heals it back within milliseconds. I'm doing 100-200 DPS, so i'm not sure what's going on. Really need to kill him, because i have yet to see a single nazgul.

(By the way, i'm playing this on a multiplayer server, but i don't think that should really affect his massive healing power)
Also, i would like to point out that items that gives buffs from omnirs mod cause crashes to MP servers. E.g. Using shields gives 0 second buff which crashes server, protect ring gives 0 second buff which crashes server, etc

You need to beat Plantera.

You need to beat Plantera.

I had already beaten Plantera prior to attempting to kill Witchking.

EDIT: Turns out, it's affected by multiplayer. I just logged the world into single player, and killed a witchking.(I also found out that for some reason, great magic ring sells for 54 platinum)
Multiplayer also affects the 4 boss crystals located around the world, you can only talk to them in single player then summon the respective boss. However it seems to summon two of that specific boss. Even if you click once.

Last edited:
Hello, hello!

I have a small suggestion for you, and ideas :)
(accordion - boss)
79ee12142c86.png
bcb3c1715c5c.png

0631b9f9a39a.gif

accordion, the boss comes by chance, by the behavior resembles the devourer of worlds, with two claws, can shoot sounds and notes, as well summon minions

(Boss - Elisey Necromancer ;) )
latest
latest
latest

Flying around the neighborhood, calling minions and shooting different kinds of weapons, lasers, balls of lightning. See the following phase, is in pursuit of shooting super laser light boomerangs and blowing, blowing black servants, soldiers, Black Lightning, after becoming transparent and produces three monsters.

Drop: Statue of Elisey :) Also, items in style boss, and accordion.

Great mod but there's a bug with 1 second timer which doesn't work you activate it but it deactivates immediately :( and would you tell me more compatible mods ? I know that Heart of Darkness works 100%

Hello, i really like everything in this mod but i have a question:

Every mob in this mod has an explanation where does he spawn, for example Demon Lord Apocalypse
//Spawns in the Underworld. Spawns more under 2.5/10th and again after 7.5/10th (Length). Spawns more in Hardmode. Will not spawn if there are more than 2 Town NPCs nearby (or if a Blood Moon).
or
//Spawns on the Hardmode Surface, between 7/10th and 8.5/10th (Width).

I dont underestand the part about lenght and widht. Could someone explain?

Hello, i really like everything in this mod but i have a question:

Every mob in this mod has an explanation where does he spawn, for example Demon Lord Apocalypse
//Spawns in the Underworld. Spawns more under 2.5/10th and again after 7.5/10th (Length). Spawns more in Hardmode. Will not spawn if there are more than 2 Town NPCs nearby (or if a Blood Moon).
or
//Spawns on the Hardmode Surface, between 7/10th and 8.5/10th (Width).

I dont underestand the part about lenght and widht. Could someone explain?

Refer to the following PDF Document, it shows images of maps and locations of enemy spawns and drops.

Refer to link because it's too large to attach.

So, I've finished a new system where big enemies teleport to you. Might make it more eye-candy like in the future. For now, they fade out and back in where you are. I'm trying to figure out what would look right.

That update will be out, soon. Along with the Giant Dad Set

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom