Terraria: Otherworld On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad that it will be coming to ps4 first as well on PC so I'm really glad about that

<link removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't crucify me for saying this but i hope that the game doesn't PURELY run on quest. To me it kinda defeats the fun that Terraria had...that's just me.

Its fun that there's a real quest system now, so can't wait for that,altrough i hope the graphics inprove a little, couse it looks all so thin :S
And when this year will it be released? becouse i have't heard about a date yet.

Its fun that there's a real quest system now, so can't wait for that,altrough i hope the graphics inprove a little, couse it looks all so thin :S
And when this year will it be released? becouse i have't heard about a date yet.
Developers said in November I think..

Nope. I've never given a date for TOW beyond "2015, provided it is ready by then" - with an emphasis on the second half of that sentence. A complete game comes first.

Since this is coming to console PLEASE DO IT YOURSELVES . 505 Games is doing horrible with the console version of terraria you guys need to do it or at least get some people with console knowledge so we don't have another experience like console terraria. Seriously Terraria Otherworld looks amazing but after playing the console version of the current terraria i'm starting to get worried for this game.

They aren't bad at doing it, it just takes time to port the game over to console because their both In different formats plus 505 games doesn't even do the porting it's engine software but terraria other world is done in a different style to original terraria it's used a format so both console and pc can have the same version of the game so you wouldn't have to worry but 505 games will probably publish it

Since this is coming to console PLEASE DO IT YOURSELVES . 505 Games is doing horrible with the console version of terraria you guys need to do it or at least get some people with console knowledge so we don't have another experience like console terraria. Seriously Terraria Otherworld looks amazing but after playing the console version of the current terraria i'm starting to get worried for this game.

There is a huge, and I mean HUGE difference between making ports for a PC game that wasn't coded with porting in mind, and making a multi-platform game from scratch. The results 505 Games booked in the first category are in no way representative for their results in the latter.

There is a huge, and I mean HUGE difference between making ports for a PC game that wasn't coded with porting in mind, and making a multi-platform game from scratch. The results 505 Games booked in the first category are in no way representative for their results in the latter.

This is a pretty good synopsis. Terraria 1 being on console and/or mobile was never even dreamed of when it launched in 2011. Trying to re-create the game in those other formats is a different - and tougher - task than building with a broader end in mind, such as we are doing with TOW. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom