Game Mechanics One-key pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I know about autopause, and I know you can minimise the game to pause gameplay (but not the engine).

But it'd be great not to need autopause on, so I could just bang the "pause" key on the keyboard when I hop up to the loo or whatever, even if I'm in the middle of some chest-unloading/house-building etc.

A hotkey to toggle autopause on/off with the pause key would probably be a good alternative.

Right now, it's bizarrely hard to pause the game.

Hi all

I know about autopause, and I know you can minimise the game to pause gameplay (but not the engine).

But it'd be great not to need autopause on, so I could just bang the "pause" key on the keyboard when I hop up to the loo or whatever, even if I'm in the middle of some chest-unloading/house-building etc.

A hotkey to toggle autopause on/off with the pause key would probably be a good alternative.

There is a setting that controls autopause when the game is not active window.

Hi all

Hi @droolingaddict, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

This sounds more like you are suggesting that a one-button pause be implemented into the game, so I'm going to move this to the Suggestions section. And actually there is already a thread for this topic. Since we don't allow duplicate threads, I'll close this one and you can continue the discussion in the other thread here: A pause button?

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom