Overwatch Mains

I have multiple mains! At least one in each role. Offense: McCree, Pharah or Tracer/Sombra. Defense: Junkrat and Mei, Bastion if I'm in QP and want some fun. Tank: Reinhardt and D.Va. Support: Mercy and Lucio

First season I mained Roadhog, he was incredibly overpowered back then. Then in Season 2 and 3 I mained Ana, loved playing her in combination with Reinhardt. This was because back then the nanoboost still gave movement speed. In season 4 I tried maining widow, but lost a lot of games simply because a lot of people would troll/flame before the match even begun (because I picked widow), now in season 5 I haven't really played much so I don't really have a main.

I'm very consistent with Moira and Reaper. I used to main D.Va, but her recent nerfs make her feel like her damage just barely takes too long to kill an opponent for my taste. I've played Torb jokingly long enough to the point where I'm actually pretty good with him.

Hanzo was a favorite of mine until the changes. The new velocity of his arrows makes him closer to a hitscan, which on the surface makes him seem way better than he was. However, the previous arrow speed was exactly how I thought his arrows should work, so the change has really upset my ability to play him. I'm still okay, but way too inconsistent. The rapid shot and leap are amazing, though, but as I said, it's hard for me to take advantage of the rapid shot because the speed of the arrows is too disagreeable with me right now. Haven't gotten used to it.

Back
Top Bottom