Other Game Palworld

Okay first Grintale uses the exact same face as Galarian meowth just without the pupils. Sparkit uses the same tail as raichu, Anubis is super similar to lucario, Fenglope is also super similar to cobalion, Wixen is literally Delphox, Cremis is literally gigantimax eevee, Verdash is a recoloeed cinderace with a mix of leafeon, Dinossom is the exact same body as goodra with the head of a liligant. Robinquill is very close to decidueye, wumpo botan is close to tangrowth. There are more

I don't know what to say about it because a lot of people are saying that it's a bad game for it copying pokemon, while a lot of people are saying that the game is great and people shouldn't be dissing the whole game.

I'm neutral about the game. However, as a longtime pokemon fan, I would say that Palworld is a lot better than Scarlet and Villoet, but it will never change the feeling of the games before Gen VII Pokemon tbh. Only Gen VIII and the above lol.

I don't know what to say about it because a lot of people are saying that it's a bad game for it copying pokemon, while a lot of people are saying that the game is great and people shouldn't be dissing the whole game.

I'm neutral about the game. However, as a longtime pokemon fan, I would say that Palworld is a lot better than Scarlet and Villoet, but it will never change the feeling of the games before Gen VII Pokemon tbh. Only Gen VIII and the above lol.
Personally scarlet is my favorite Pokémon game to date. Also I don’t hate the game just stating that there are some legal problems

Okay first Grintale uses the exact same face as Galarian meowth just without the pupils. Sparkit uses the same tail as raichu, Anubis is super similar to lucario, Fenglope is also super similar to cobalion, Wixen is literally Delphox, Cremis is literally gigantimax eevee, Verdash is a recoloeed cinderace with a mix of leafeon, Dinossom is the exact same body as goodra with the head of a liligant. Robinquill is very close to decidueye, wumpo botan is close to tangrowth. There are more
Grintale doesn’t look similar.
Sparkit is clearly an inspiration. Not a copy
Anubis looks like… Anubis. Lucario is not an original design, sorry.
Wixen is probably the closest one to a pokemon design, but inspiration =/= rip off.
I do not see the similarities with Verdash and Cinderace besides being humanoid figures.
Dinossom looks like a dinosaur lol. Pokemon didn’t invent dinosaurs.
Robinquill is also pretty similar. Decidueye’s design is similar to that of what you’d imagine to be like a medieval rogue or assassin. Robinquill is no different. You cannot prove it’s a rip off.

Oops forgot one. Wumpo baton is just a big bushy guy lol. Just because pal world’s designs are simplistic doesn’t mean it copies Pokémon’s simplistic designs. You could argue inspiration, but the Pokemon company doesn’t have a case if one is filed.

I mean not gonna lie, even just the big yellow guy on the front is incredibly similar to Electabuzz
1707312354179.png
1707312373992.png

Grintale doesn’t look similar.
Sparkit is clearly an inspiration. Not a copy
Anubis looks like… Anubis. Lucario is not an original design, sorry.
Wixen is probably the closest one to a pokemon design, but inspiration =/= rip off.
I do not see the similarities with Verdash and Cinderace besides being humanoid figures.
Dinossom looks like a dinosaur lol. Pokemon didn’t invent dinosaurs.
Robinquill is also pretty similar. Decidueye’s design is similar to that of what you’d imagine to be like a medieval rogue or assassin. Robinquill is no different. You cannot prove it’s a rip off.

Oops forgot one. Wumpo baton is just a big bushy guy lol. Just because pal world’s designs are simplistic doesn’t mean it copies Pokémon’s simplistic designs. You could argue inspiration, but the Pokemon company doesn’t have a case if one is filed.
Just cause you don’t want to see it doesn’t mean it’s not there

Last edited:
I don’t really care either way. It’s simply not there. I don’t this argument as valid and I’m not really interested discussing potential lawsuits, sorry.
I personally don't think it's bad enough to be in lawsuit territory, but it's still pretty obvious that many of the designs are essentially rip-offs, which as a consumer does feel like it kind of lowers the authenticity of the game, but I'm assuming the gameplay itself is unique enough to make up for it.

I personally don't think it's bad enough to be in lawsuit territory, but it's still pretty obvious that many of the designs are essentially rip-offs, which as a consumer does feel like it kind of lowers the authenticity of the game, but I'm assuming the gameplay itself is unique enough to make up for it.
I really do not see the designs being rip offs. Inspirations maybe, but one of the most common examples that I see is the lucario “rip off” and people fail to even realize that Lucario was based off of Anubis itself lol. And because you were wondering, the gameplay is very different.

Nonetheless, an investigation from the Pokemon Company is being launched on an anonymous game (most likely pal world) and if a lawsuit is launched palworld will most likely be shut down. Not because the designs are rip offs (they aren’t) but because the Pokemon company is a multi-billion dollar company meanwhile I couldn’t even tell you who developed palworld.

Palworld was announced all the way back in 2021, if Game Freak could sue them or something, they definitely would've by now. Mostly sure that the game doesn't contain AI art, as if you use AI art in your game, you need to tell that to Steam. Also, Pokémon has also taken large inspiration from the designs of Dragon Quest, which you can see in this image.
aaaaaa.jpg

People need to stop comparing Dragon Quest to Pokemon as the games had a 10 year difference (Pokemon is 1996 and Dragon Quest is 1986) and unless you're one of the developers of the original Dragon Quest, all of the designs from Pokemon shown in that image are mere coincidences, and aren't confirmed to be ripped straight from DQ.

My reason as for why people are talking about Palworld vs Pokemon is that the game takes all ideas people wished for Pokemon to have into it's game AND because some of Palworld's pals look MORE resembling to actual Pokemon

People need to stop comparing Dragon Quest to Pokemon as the games had a 10 year difference and unless you're one of the dveelopers of the original Dragon Quest, all of the designs from Pokemon shown in that image are mere coincidences.
This. Plus Caterpie is the biggest stretch I've ever seen in that image. From bulbapedia itself:
Bulbapedia said:

Origin​

Caterpie is based on a caterpillar,[1] perhaps specifically the Asian swallowtail, eastern tiger swallowtail, or spicebush swallowtail due to its green body, yellow eyespots, and red osmeterium. The tip of its tail resembles the horn that many species of hawk moth larvae have on their rear ends.
(Link to article so you can look at the note yourself)

I really do not see the designs being rip offs. Inspirations maybe, but one of the most common examples that I see is the lucario “rip off” and people fail to even realize that Lucario was based off of Anubis itself lol. And because you were wondering, the gameplay is very different.

Nonetheless, an investigation from the Pokemon Company is being launched on an anonymous game (most likely pal world) and if a lawsuit is launched palworld will most likely be shut down. Not because the designs are rip offs (they aren’t) but because the Pokemon company is a multi-billion dollar company meanwhile I couldn’t even tell you who developed palworld.
I think Palworld will be fine even with a lawsuit
I personally don't think it's bad enough to be in lawsuit territory, but it's still pretty obvious that many of the designs are essentially rip-offs, which as a consumer does feel like it kind of lowers the authenticity of the game, but I'm assuming the gameplay itself is unique enough to make up fo
Things add up the more models and designs they use that are similar to Pokémon the more of a case Pokémon has
I don’t really care either way. It’s simply not there. I’d rather just talk about the game. The general consensus is that the Pokemon Company doesn’t have a case.

Just because you want to see it doesn’t mean it’s there.
many models and designs are reused

Edit: this game lasted a week

Last edited:
Finally tried it out for the first time today. Gotta say, I'm liking it already! It'll probably take a little bit for me to get used to the controls, though...

Back
Top Bottom