Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, needs work

• No.

• Total voters

Qw2

Official Terrarian
Why has this not already been suggested? Did I not search correctly?...

So you dyed your Molten armor black and lime.

"Ugh, the particles are still Orange."

Guess what? Not anymore!
Now you can dye any armor that releases particles, and the particles will chance color. (Only if all 3 slots hold the same dye)

Now you can trail black and lime particles and feel awesome!
Rainbow Rune Set FtW

Feedback appreciated, thanks for reading! :dryadsmile:

I'm not letting this thread die as soon as I created it...

Is it not good? ;(

I'm not letting this thread die as soon as I created it...

Is it not good? ;(
No it SUUUUUUCKSSSSSS

Jk jk, your right why hasn't this been added to the game or even suggested at all?
I love these kind of small changes because they actually have a chance to be in the game
Good suggestion, full support

This needs to get into the game RIGHT NOW.

(Btw I never thought about rainbow rune set, but now that I think of it, it sounds like the best thing ever.)

This sounds good.

Granted, I never use dyes except for when using end-game sets, which don't really have particles.
Well, I never use vanities with particles.

I hope this was overlooked by the devs as opposed to being deliberately left out, as it makes no sense for it to not be in the game. This needs to be a feature, and it sohuld hopefully be implemented in1.3, as it is such a small, obvious change.

Maybe there would also be a way to make it so that you could take a dye and craft it with something else (I don't know what would be used, maybe a new item specifically made for this purpose) you would be able to make particle dyes, which dye the armor you're wearing and create particles (dyed, of course) when you move.
Now you can dye any armor that releases particles, and the particles will chance color. (Only if all 3 slots hold the same dye)
With this, I think it would be cool if, instead of having it only be in effect when all three slots hold the same dye, the dyed particles would be produced by the certain piece of armor you have the dye on. So, for example, if you have blue dye on the helmet, red dye on the breastplate, and no dye on the leggings, the blue particles would come out of the helmet, the red particles would come out of the breastplate, and the regular particles would come out of the leggings. This would be very useful in some circumstances, as I know some people like to mix and match dyes. Also, building on what I said first, if you only have a particle dye on, like, your helmet, the particles would only come out of the helmet, and nothing else.

Maybe there would also be a way to make it so that you could take a dye and craft it with something else (I don't know what would be used, maybe a new item specifically made for this purpose) you would be able to make particle dyes, which dye the armor you're wearing and create particles (dyed, of course) when you move.

With this, I think it would be cool if, instead of having it only be in effect when all three slots hold the same dye, the dyed particles would be produced by the certain piece of armor you have the dye on. So, for example, if you have blue dye on the helmet, red dye on the breastplate, and no dye on the leggings, the blue particles would come out of the helmet, the red particles would come out of the breastplate, and the regular particles would come out of the leggings. This would be very useful in some circumstances, as I know some people like to mix and match dyes. Also, building on what I said first, if you only have a particle dye on, like, your helmet, the particles would only come out of the helmet, and nothing else.
The first idea is really interesting! Maybe the dye trader could sell something like that! :0

As for the second idea, I thought of that, I just don't know if it's possible. I agree with you though. :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom