• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
Modified version of @Nancok's recipes plugin (still depends on Gaelyte's RecipeHelper, running on Single Assembly mode)

What was changed:

NEW - Enchanted Sword Recipe (Iron/Lead Broadsword + 25 Fallen Stars @ Anvil)
NEW - Enchanted Sword <-> Terragrim Recipe (@ Tinkerer's Workshop)
NEW - Mushroom -> Vile/Vicious Mushroom Recipe(@ Demon Altar)
• Fixed recipes for Life Heart and Warrior Emblem (missing crafting station / ingredients)
• Added Sorcerer/Summoner/Warrior -> Ranger Emblem conversions

UPDATE: Fixed a duplicate recipe entry, which was making the plugin not work.
Thx, the mushroom recipee is great too, i just noticed that you added conversions for the ranger emblem when they (suposedly) already had them thanks to the AddReverseRecipe thingy, maybe im wrong, but if you find issues with the emblems check that

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
Well, I'm using IDs 100 to 102 (as it says in the ID wiki for the Shadow armor set)
I am unable to replicate the issue - those items scan and patch as expected. Try modifying those items with a blank Tweak List (i.e. no other tweaks). Some tweaks inevitably conflict with each other, which may be what you are experiencing. If the issue persists with an otherwise empty Tweak List, please start a conversation with me (using the forums Conversations feature) so you can share logging details and other helpful information.

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
I am unable to replicate the issue - those items scan and patch as expected. Try modifying those items with a blank Tweak List (i.e. no other tweaks). Some tweaks inevitably conflict with each other, which may be what you are experiencing. If the issue persists with an otherwise empty Tweak List, please start a conversation with me (using the forums Conversations feature) so you can share logging details and other helpful information.
May be unrelated, but i found that patching a non vanilla version causes only the item patches to not work, the rest patch as usual (the game is rendered unusable but they still patch without errors)

Gaelyte

Terrarian
Thx, the mushroom recipee is great too, i just noticed that you added conversions for the ranger emblem when they (suposedly) already had them thanks to the AddReverseRecipe thingy, maybe im wrong, but if you find issues with the emblems check that
Yeah, According to what I see, every recipe should be shown twice in game, if it doesn't, there's a bug somewhere

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
May be unrelated, but i found that patching a non vanilla version causes only the item patches to not work, the rest patch as usual (the game is rendered unusable but they still patch without errors)
As stated in the OP, Terraria Tweaker 2 is for use with vanilla Terraria as distributed by Steam only. There are absolutely zero guarantees of performance should you use the software in an unintended manner.

Coleby

Terrarian
I'm running TT2 on top of Terraria Leveled, which (I think) doesn't mess with items, only game mechanics. But I'll try to use OP without having an active list.

notnico

Official Terrarian
Hi, I'm fairly new to making plugins, how would I go about creating a homing bullet/arrow plugin similar to that in Transcend's tool?

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
Hi, I'm fairly new to making plugins, how would I go about creating a homing bullet/arrow plugin similar to that in Transcend's tool?
For documentation, tutorials, and reference material for Terraria Tweaker 2's TTPlugins framework, please refer to the TTPlugins wiki.
If you want to convert TerrariaPatcher's HomingBullets plugin, you can view its source here.
I am in the process of making a new tutorial video that shows how to adapt a TranscendPlugin from TerrariaPatcher to work with TTPlugins in Terraria Tweaker 2. I'm not sure when it will be complete, but it will cover the process in full.

Gaelyte

Terrarian
Also someone already did this homing projectiles plugin

Blitztein

Terrarian
Well, I'm using IDs 100 to 102 (as it says in the ID wiki for the Shadow armor set)
All armors are compatible with the omnipatcher as of my experience, so maybe a different problem?

Whenever I see that error I pretty much accept that I won't be able to patch that item so it would be nice to get an explanation/solution

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
It doesn't seem to work.
As OP said, it is only for use with vanilla, compatibility with other stuff isn't guaranteed, but sometimes it is related to specific plugins
Remember to try the Permanent patching method, that has helped me in the past

a2207680626

Terrarian
As OP said, it is only for use with vanilla, compatibility with other stuff isn't guaranteed, but sometimes it is related to specific plugins
Remember to try the Permanent patching method, that has helped me in the past
It doesn't seem to work. The author says that tmodloader is not supported

Sask

Terrarian
I have a question, I am not sure if someone asked about it before,
so...is there a possibility to turn Clentaminator into a ranged weapon with the use of the solutions as well?

Top Bottom