• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
I have a question, I am not sure if someone asked about it before,
so...is there a possibility to turn Clentaminator into a ranged weapon with the use of the solutions as well?
Using the "Modify Any Item" tweak in the Omnipatcher category, you could change the shoot attribute to make the Clentaminator shoot a different kind of projectile instead of its normal one. Making it shoot multiple projects at once, however, requires a much more advanced kind of modification. Using the plugin system, you could write a plugin that replaces the Clentaminator's item use logic with some custom logic that fires any two or three or whatever projectiles of your choosing.

Sask

Terrarian
Using the "Modify Any Item" tweak in the Omnipatcher category, you could change the shoot attribute to make the Clentaminator shoot a different kind of projectile instead of its normal one. Making it shoot multiple projects at once, however, requires a much more advanced kind of modification. Using the plugin system, you could write a plugin that replaces the Clentaminator's item use logic with some custom logic that fires any two or three or whatever projectiles of your choosing.
I see, I will try to do something with Omnipatcher then until I can write a plugin that is.
Also There is something wrong regarding the "Modify Any Item" and Item ID 5000 namely the Terraspark Boots.
And I tried to test the Recipes Plugin, only to get this message in the attached picture

Attachments

Gaelyte

Terrarian
I see, I will try to do something with Omnipatcher then until I can write a plugin that is.
Also There is something wrong regarding the "Modify Any Item" and Item ID 5000 namely the Terraspark Boots.
And I tried to test the Recipes Plugin, only to get this message in the attached picture
You also need to download and enable my RecipeHelper plugin (the link is in my signature)

Blitztein

Terrarian
Here, I will show you specifically
The omnipatcher still works for that item, or for any other item that has that. It's just that the values are not shown (probably bc the items are hardcoded, but it [stat values] does change when permanently patched and scanned so maybe something like that). You can look in wiki for the stats, then just modify the red column just like how you normally do it.

Sask

Terrarian
The omnipatcher still works for that item, or for any other item that has that. It's just that the values are not shown (probably bc the items are hardcoded, but it [stat values] does change when permanently patched and scanned so maybe something like that). You can look in wiki for the stats, then just modify the red column just like how you normally do it.
It just seemed weird to me so I thought I should ask

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
Here, I will show you specifically
Some items (especially many of the the 1.4 items) use different code structure than all the other items in the game. Specifically, these items "share" the same item stats instead of having unique stats associated with their item ID. Only one item in the sharing group will actually have the shared stats defined for it, and all other items in the group will have zero stats (since they inherit the shared stats). Item 5000 is probably in such a group, and it is not the "master" item that has stats defined. Rather, it is one of the "slave" items that inherits the "master" item's stats.

What this amounts to:
- If you use Force Apply Invalid Attributes to add attributes to either a "master" or "slave" items, the attributes will always end up on the "master" item. There is no way to separate the "slave" item from the "master" item.
- Similarly, if you modify the existing attributes of a "master" item, it will affect all "slave" items in its stats sharing group.
- Knowing which items are "masters" and which items are "slaves" requires inspecting the Terraria assembly with a tool like ILSpy.

JumpingCucumber

Terrarian
Are there anywhere list of user's patches for the terraria tweaker 2 ?

And feature request:
Patch, that make that little eye symbol you can click to hide your accessories work also on the social slots.

Last edited:

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
Still too much free time, so i made a list of plugins on google docs
atm ppl with the link can only leave comments, but, @TiberiumFusion, if you want i'll give you editor rights

Mail

Official Terrarian
My other plugin is much better than the one I made that is included in your list.

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
atm ppl with the link can only leave comments, but, @TiberiumFusion, if you want i'll give you editor rights
Thanks, but I don't need to be formally involved in user-made/unofficial stuff. I don't want people to mistake that stuff for some kind of official service that I control. Just be sure to include some disclaimer that it's not an official Terraria Tweaker 2 plugin repository or sharing service and you're all good.

Top Bottom