• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Gaelyte

Terrarian
Still too much free time, so i made a list of plugins on google docs
atm ppl with the link can only leave comments, but, @TiberiumFusion, if you want i'll give you editor rights
You didn't put the link of the lastest version of my Recipe Helper tough (it's in my signature)

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
Thanks, but I don't need to be formally involved in user-made/unofficial stuff. I don't want people to mistake that stuff for some kind of official service that I control. Just be sure to include some disclaimer that it's not an official Terraria Tweaker 2 plugin repository or sharing service and you're all good.
Will do, but if at any point you want to make a list yourself you can use mine as a base or wathever, you can just copy it if you need to(i think), so no need to ask

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
TT2 won't allow me to do anything like deleting Tweak Lists and launching Terraria from TT2, and TTApplicator won't even open.
TT2 detected Terraria running, i assume that the process is still open even if the game isn't
It triggers regardless of the game being modded with TT2 or some other mod, so yeah, that counts

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
It seems like map reveal doesn't work, tried default and custom shortcuts - nothing.
The Reveal Map tweak has some idiosyncrasies that can make it look like it isn't working. It is a very large dynamic patch that modifies a very large amount of memory, and it is "hooked" into a spot in Terraria that can occasionally have input issues, depending on your hardware.
Things to try:
- Press the reveal hotkey many times, until it actually does its thing. Sometimes you have to "wake up" the patch by doing this.
- Press and hold the reveal hotkey for several seconds.
- Press the reveal hotkey several times, wait about 30-60 seconds, then try it again.
- Wait about 30-60 seconds after your load into your world, then try the hotkey. This is especially true for large and oversized worlds. Terraria does some some background world loading that occurs even after you are able to move your player around.
- Try a simpler hotkey. The default reveal hotkey may not work with some keyboards.
- Try a smaller world. Depending on your hardware, the reveal map process may not work on large or oversized worlds.

If it's still not working, please start a conversation with me (using the forums Conversations feature) so you can shared details that may help identify the issue.

andyroz

Terrarian
Hi @TiberiumFusion A quick question. Your app here is a .net app. which of course is quite powerful on a home PC. Being the careful type, I wonder if you can you supply an MD5 checksum for the download? Also, I notice you have a few repositories on github, but not this project. Is that just being cautious? (maybe a good idea) - signed, Cautious Parent 👮‍♀️

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
Being the careful type, I wonder if you can you supply an MD5 checksum for the download?
Sure, here's the MD5s of the latest version (2.3.1405.1, July 31 2020):
- Installer (TerrariaTweaker2_v2314051_ReCEX_Setup.exe): E6FDAAF10DCAADECFCE04B47E3216F65
- Standalone ZIP (TT2_2.3.1405.1_Official_Release_ReCEX.zip): C77F496721627FF21267A73D01FD63FE

Also, I notice you have a few repositories on github, but not this project. Is that just being cautious? (maybe a good idea)
Terraria Tweaker 2 is just a hobby project, which I keep closed source for both product and end user security.

If you're worried about a younger user accidentally damaging a computer, you could give Sandboxie a try. It virtualizes every change to your computer and allows you to discard those changes at will. It's "power user" software, so there is a learning curve, but it's great for testing suspicious software. Since April 2020, Sandboxie is open-source and available as source code only (you must compile it yourself), so if you don't want to do that, you'll have get a copy of the March 2020 release by Sophos (version 5.33.6), which has a normal installer.

Gaelyte

Terrarian
Ok, after spending hours to check my code and ReLogic one, I finally found the bug that caused a graphical bug in a code situation (if you replace an array by an array of its children), but it's only solvable by modifying something in the middle of a very big function, so Tiberium, when do you expect to make the transpiler be available ?

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
Ok, after spending hours to check my code and ReLogic one, I finally found the bug that caused a graphical bug in a code situation (if you replace an array by an array of its children), but it's only solvable by modifying something in the middle of a very big function, so Tiberium, when do you expect to make the transpiler be available ?
A feature update to add Harmony transpilers would most likely be a 1.1 release for TTPlugins. Right now, there is not much interest in TT2, so it may be a little while until any new features are added. If Relogic is to be believed, then the 1.4.1 update will be coming soon, which may bring enough attention for me to spend another big chunk of time on Terraria Tweaker. That's the best estimate I can give right now.

Gaelyte

Terrarian
A feature update to add Harmony transpilers would most likely be a 1.1 release for TTPlugins. Right now, there is not much interest in TT2, so it may be a little while until any new features are added. If Relogic is to be believed, then the 1.4.1 update will be coming soon, which may bring enough attention for me to spend another big chunk of time on Terraria Tweaker. That's the best estimate I can give right now.
Well I think it's the contrary, you must show what TT2 can do while Tmodloader isn't up to date if you want your patcher to be recognized or it will be forgotten

LugoM

Terrarian
There's anyway for me to use this patcher with Tmod? I only want to use the "Don't Pause on lost window focus" Feature.... If so.. can you guys write me a 5 years old tutorial on how to do it?

Gaelyte

Terrarian
There's anyway for me to use this patcher with Tmod? I only want to use the "Don't Pause on lost window focus" Feature.... If so.. can you guys write me a 5 years old tutorial on how to do it?
TT2 doesn't seems to support TMod for now, so I would say that there isn't any way

boiwot12

Terrarian
is there a plugin or tweak that can make loot spawn with the best modifier?

for example looting a chest underground and it spawning with a godly melee weapon

Gaelyte

Terrarian
is there a plugin or tweak that can make loot spawn with the best modifier?

for example looting a chest underground and it spawning with a godly melee weapon
Would it be ok if I roll the modifier 10 times instead and take the most valuable choice ?

Top Bottom