THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit off-topic but I would like to take the time to applaud your attention to the software's UI design.
Aside from just freakin' top-notch graphics and polish, and this might sound pretentious, I'm a nut for "verbose" UI text with good syntax and overall just good English, and your application hits all the spots so damn well.
It's very often too much to ask something like this from a developer, especially from one of free software who does it all at the expense of their own time and effort, but you do it nonetheless.
Bravo, my sir. 👏

Overall really nice program :) There's a bug that really annoys me tho, i can add misc and accessory tweaks without problem, it saves correctly. But when i want to add the 'True eye of cthulhu guardian' it dissapears after saving. Other options in the darwin tools save correctly but not the guardian :/

Item spawner seems to not be working in 1.4.0.4 singleplayer or multiplayer. Using the example command doesn't seem to be doing anything

It won't spawn in your inventory, it spawns on you mouse. So if your mouse points at the ground, the items will spawn in the dirt :). Just put the mouse above you're head

Howdy!

Really appreciate the Antlion Spit fix! They aren't leaving blocks of sand everywhere anymore, and I love it. Thanks for adding that feature! : )

Just wanted to report a side effect of that tweak, though-- ALL sand just drops as items now, and will not land as blocks. Meaning, mining under sand, silt, etc. is completely safe. I'd call that a feature more than a bug personally, but I figured I should report it nonetheless since it may be unintended.

Hello. Just updated to the latest version of Terraria and decided to try this tool out to get a quick start. Set everything up, but when I went to run the shortcut it tries to run steam, and then times out. I do not own the Steam version, I own the GOG version and wondered how I would go about making this work with that instead.

Just re-read the first post and noticed it says official Steam version of the game, but if all it does is modify the EXE, is it not possible to just disable the Steam check in order to run it without Steam? Thanks.

Last edited:
@Alitariel Hello. Here's TiberiumFusion giving some instructions that apparently worked for a person or two in this thread, who had the GOG version.
Remember though, that, again per TiberiumFusion, TT2 doesn't officially support GOG. But if it does work, props to literally everyone. :D

Hey!
I'm using Terraria Tweaker for some days now mainly for the Infinite Range / Pickup feature, so thank you pretty much for that.

I'm just wondering, can that Program somehow edit Items even further? As an example: Would it be possible with Terraria Tweaker to make "Last Prism" pierce through tiles, basically like Zenith does? Is that even possible at the moment?

If someone knows that, it would be highly appreciated. Other than that, I will keep using Terraria Tweaker. It's an awesome Program that fits super well with Journey Mode

Stay healthy everyone

@Alitariel Hello. Here's TiberiumFusion giving some instructions that apparently worked for a person or two in this thread, who had the GOG version.
Remember though, that, again per TiberiumFusion, TT2 doesn't officially support GOG. But if it does work, props to literally everyone. :D

Thanks, this worked perfectly. Like I figured, turning off the Steam check, or launch in this case, it seems, was all I needed. :)

Also, is it ok to play tweak in my friend world? P/s: he host it, it like a private server only friend can play

I think it got lost in some replies a few pages back, but would it be possible to add a tweak that basically makes the game think you always have keys on you so you can unlock all chests without them? Dungeon gold chests, dungeon biome chests, the Lihzahrd temple, lockboxes, shadow chests....

Thanks!

Ha ha, I believe they meant that they "super-loved" your update. As do I, a lot of substantial features in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom