THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can just change that value in-game? Where would you find it? And I would understand if this is not what TT is for, it's basically a texture pack.

That makes complete sense. I know that many of us are waiting for 1.3.6 to update our maps, mods, texture packs, etc. I am waiting for 1.3.6 to update my UI pack myself, because there were some spoilers that had new UI elements. Looking forward to that future patch. Thanks for sticking to this tool after such a long time, the dedication is real!

The Custom Max Health doesn't seem to work fully (with life fruit), set it to 10k max HP, couldn't use Life Fruit past 500 HP, couldn't use cheatengine to cheat in max hp in-game, tried terrasavr as well, works well enough but I really want to be able to use life fruit and try to "legitimately" get 10k hp using multiple worlds and a ton of life fruit farming. The patcher doesn't report any errors, Terraria is set to run as admin, permissions in the Terraria folder are set to full control for all users, trustedinstaller and system, no non-tweaker patches applied (no terraria patcher).
Just tried it with clean Terraria install, and only the Custom Max Health in a new tweak list, still stuck on 500 HP when trying to use life fruit, terrasavr works well still.

Last edited:
Great work as always! The ability to use life crystals to reach previously inaccessible amounts of health will surely make for some interesting playthroughs.

Additionally, I've been wondering whether it would be possible to make a tweak that allows the player to give themselves armor penetration, similarly to how the Shark Tooth Necklace works, but with the ability to choose how much enemy armor we're piercing through. It would work pretty well when using tweaks to reduce the player's damage, as enemy defense can become rather troublesome when you're only dealing 50% or so damage.

I'm opening Terraria Tweaker, selecting a tweak list and clicking launch.
Problem details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: TTApplicator.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.3.9
Problem Signature 03: 5c4a38ce
Problem Signature 04: PresentationFramework
Problem Signature 05: 4.7.3081.0
Problem Signature 06: 5b1890fa
Problem Signature 07: 61db
Problem Signature 08: 13
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentNullException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Dumb question, but does the Tweaker happen to allow for equipping more than one of a type of accesory? For example, wearing 2 Shackles for 1 defense point each to get a total of 2 defense?

Hello I love your patcher ^^
However, I am having a troublesome time with it as the Tweak Lists do not save, contrary to what it says after I press "Save Edits"...
I must therefor painstakingly search for .ttl files to manually place in the Tweak List's folder. Any advice or solutions?

Yes it saves the lists, it shows the save animation and everything, however it doesn't save the tweaks I just added. I had found a Tweak List that someone had posted on another site that I placed in the specified folder after I realized it wasn't saving my edits. Which allowed me to use the enabled tweaks on that file but not edit it.

Last edited:
When I try click Tweak & Launch, a message that looks like this pops up. Screenshot I've already went to the properties of the app and tried to grant it Full Control as you can see in this screen shot here: Screenshot. What should I do?

I have one more thing actually sadly.... It was working for a time... I'm not sure what I did but when I made my tweak list and so on I clicked Tweak and Launch. It wouldn't work for some reason, an error message would pop up and sadly I'm unable to screenshot at the moment and I'll tell you why. It is most likely just my computer but I'm unsure. It seems that whenever Admin open the app (Run as administrator) it just lags and closes before I can even get to the Tweak List area. But when I just normal click the app it opens fine but as a result I am unable to launch the tweak list due to TTapp not have admin rights. I've restarted my computer multiple times, deleted and reinstalled TT many times and it still doesn't work. Is there anything I can do?

When i Open it,Its a White Screen,is it because im on a laptop?idk
But,i cant do anything,is there enything i can do To Fix This?

One thing that might be interesting to add, would be a patch specifically targeted at T-Mod Loader; one that would allow for people to use mods online/ with vanilla user's. Of course, that would probably only work with something like UI enhancements, etc... But, it would save a lot of patches for adding specific things, since a mod might be available that does quite literally the same thing. Of course, doing something like that for the beta branches would be tiring and annoying, so I'd just do it for the most stable release currently out.

Another thing that I would like to see, would be a revamped Drop Chance/ Improved Loot Drops / Mob spawn rate from Terraria Patcher; since the original author doesn't seem to be interested in updating what is currently there; and the current implementations leave a lot to be desired.

It's not that terraria patchers versions are lacking per se. But they appear to be ineffective; the only notable difference is that there appear to be more coins dropping from mobs and vases. Yet, there are no more spawns than normal, not noticeably at least. Hmmmm, if there was one thing is desirable to me, it would have to be some sort of UI in-game that one could use to change bindings or values. That and the fact that certain spelling of words in the item spawner, etc, crashes the game. The map revealer also bugs out when reloading a save/rejoining a world, and when dealing with a mostly revealed world; often wiping a map.

If you added something for drop-rates, then id love for it to increase the item rarities for chests/bags/boxes as well, on top of increasing item drops from mobs. Perhaps a customizability option to change what mobs drop what, and so forth.

If I had the know-how on how to fix the plugins to my liking, I'd love to fix the plugins. However, I'm not sure where exactly to find that exact knowledge, and fully undertaking a course seems to be a bit extreme. I'd appreciate any links or information you could share on this topic, however. I took one look at terraria with Dnspy and sort of got lost with everything. The only languages I'm sort of familiar with, would have to be Lua and JS, but Terraria Patcher appears to be written in CS if I'm not wrong. That, and I have no idea how to make any of this kind of stuff, lol.

One thing that happened to me the other day, related to Terraria Tweaker, is that after attempting a patch; it appeared to be that the program somehow lost access to my steam directory. It turned out that the security settings for those files turned out to have changed to read-only; somehow blocking TT.

Yeah, I havent been using tModLoader, I think it was because I was running Steam in Administrator, actually. Anyways thanks for suggestions, Ill get back to you if I have any reccomendations or ideas for features. I understand that it can be hard to come up with ideas while working on a project.
[doublepost=1561336915,1561336557][/doublepost]
upload_2019-6-23_20-40-53.png

Do you perhaps have any idea why this pops up when trying to join a game through steam/ when loading in after choosing a character? I have no problem joining a regular multiplayer server, but when it comes to joining a friend through steam, it just up and gives up.

This is pure vanilla, with Terraria Tweaker and Terraria Patcher. Only joining through Steam Freinds causes that error, but, if I join a regular multiplayer server, then join through steam, I can skip whatever causes that error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom