PC Terraria is amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? Calling this forum "awesome" is an understatement. There is no words to describe how AWESOME Terraria really is!

The new layout/ graphics/ everything is really a step up from the curse one. Well done on the part of everyone that chipped in for the development! :D

Also, the forums has this, :redspin:, so it wins.

It is amazing. I actually started playing mobile. I can't even remember exactly how I came across it. But I have been a die hard fan every since. I will always have a soft spot for mobile Terraria because that was my main gaming platform for Terraria until this past May.

As said before, this isn't the place to find criticism for Terraria. I personally love every aspect about the game.

It is amazing. I actually started playing mobile. I can't even remember exactly how I came across it. But I have been a die hard fan every since. I will always have a soft spot for mobile Terraria because that was my main gaming platform for Terraria until this past May.
Mobile Terraria is where it's at! Best way to introduce people to the game.

The first hours the forum was kinda laggy but now it rules.

I like the forum and how dev. team started again updating Terraria :cool:

Terraria for PC has allways been that one amazing version of the game, surpassing the other console ports ( which i do find unfortunate, cause theres people who cant play on the computer ) But what does it matter for me now when my computer overheats with anything, my charger heats up so much for no reason it breaks (im using my 4th charger by now until i get a new PC) and the fact that my left mouse button broke...

Someone hug me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom