Casual Pet Praises

People have been complimenting my voice a lot lately, which is something I used to be really insecure about. Might not sound like much, but it really means a lot to me. <3

That wonderful feeling when I'm finally done with a new song/video/whatever that I've been working for the past 5 hours on. :3

Hi I see what's the point of this thread but @Jeckel and @Ghostar, I'm wondering why would you want to say that your poor on some forum to people you completely don't know, I don't want to be rude but I won't share such a information on some forum :), and to be clear I know what was the main point of your posts.

Hi I see what's the point of this thread but @Jeckel and @Ghostar, I'm wondering why would you want to say that your poor on some forum to people you completely don't know, I don't want to be rude but I won't share such a information on some forum :), and to be clear I know what was the main point of your posts.

I can't speak for Jackel, but the reasoning behind my statement was to reinforce the fact that I was overjoyed in that I could get my friend that gift. If I said "I was happy I could get a friend something." That's fine and dandy, if I stated how I live in poverty and never am able to get a friend things, yet was finally able to it heavily reinforces the statement and helps to clarify the magnitude of my statement. Another reason is because I don't mind others knowing that I have grown up in poverty. The more people know about eachother the more they can grow to understand one another. So often times people can see my statement about giving a gift, see my statement about poverty and come to the conclusion that I am the type of person who values charity especially when able to give myself. Even if people don't think that sort of thing right away they will inherently understand.

I can't speak for Jackel, but the reasoning behind my statement was to reinforce the fact that I was overjoyed in that I could get my friend that gift. If I said "I was happy I could get a friend something." That's fine and dandy, if I stated how I live in poverty and never am able to get a friend things, yet was finally able to it heavily reinforces the statement and helps to clarify the magnitude of my statement. Another reason is because I don't mind others knowing that I have grown up in poverty. The more people know about eachother the more they can grow to understand one another. So often times people can see my statement about giving a gift, see my statement about poverty and come to the conclusion that I am the type of person who values charity especially when able to give myself. Even if people don't think that sort of thing right away they will inherently understand.
Beautiful said :)

Rewatching random episodes from an Anime you watched when you were younger, and seeing that the Anime is still just as great if not better than what you remember.

Getting Complimented randomly out of nowhere for anything.

And anytime you beat an Old High Score on a game you haven't played for awhile.

When you watch an Anime episode and know from the 1st episode that it is going to be a great ride.

Finishing a Book Series that you really love and later discovering the Author of that series is writing another completely new series.

Then thankfully when you're somehow able to get your computer's sound working again messing around with sound settings after your Computer's sound stops working all the sudden.

when a youtuber you like starts a series you've been wanting them to make for a long time.

Finishing a Book Series that you really love and later discovering the Author of that series is writing another completely new series.
rick riordan? ;)

Last edited:
Finding out a Visual Novel you've been interested in for awhile is getting officially localized.

And the recent great feeling of Drawing Art after not drawing it for a long period of time and still being at least decent at it.

When you open up a specific music Playlist that is set to random with 50+ songs and it plays your favorite song from that playlist 1st.

And when friends on Steam will randomly gift you a game. It is a very great feeling.

Back
Top Bottom