Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Timeline D: Extra Papyrus secrets

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I do not wanna reset

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
"What's wrong?"
1620143952168.png

(We don't know if he died, all that happened is MewMew attacked above Jevil and he collapsed to the floor without a SOUL and Spectre Sam said he never had a SOUL. Also MewMew called him nothing but a puppet. So most likely, Jevil is neither a monster nor a darkner, but a puppet, and when MewMew attacked the and that killed his controller, leaving him to be controlled, that's why he started moving again when Error picked up Jevil with his strings, and now the ghost that possessed The Mad Dummy and Mad MewMew is controlling Jevil. But hey that's just a theory, a Terraria Community Forums Roleplay Theory!)
*Torvus Rises from the ground behind Error and notices the crystals.
"Oh no."

*Shadows begin to swirl around Error.

Last edited:
(We don't know if he died, all that happened is MewMew attacked above Jevil and he collapsed to the floor without a SOUL and Spectre Sam said he never had a SOUL. Also MewMew called him nothing but a puppet. So most likely, Jevil is neither a monster nor a darkner, but a puppet, and when MewMew attacked the and that killed his controller, leaving him to be controlled, that's why he started moving again when Error picked up Jevil with his strings, and now the ghost that possessed The Mad Dummy and Mad MewMew is controlling Jevil. But hey that's just a theory, a Terraria Community Forums Roleplay Theory!)
*Torvus Rises from the ground behind Error and notice the crystals.
"Oh no."

*Shadows begin to swirl around Error.
(You just solved my entire lore! I had plots to do before that reveal!)
"This is going to be bad."

"Hi Jevil..."
"Hello- Whatever your name is..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom