• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Pie's Vanity Sets (looking for better name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bemm

Steampunker
I guess i have a solution, Not use it. I'll use most of you're vanity sets. Awesome mod btw :)

Terra B Welch

Duke Fishron
It seems that the chess piece critters are classed as part hostile, part critter.

They damage the player when touched, and town NPCs attack them, but they don't add to the enemies nearby counter and minions don't attack them.

Terra B Welch

Duke Fishron
Also the chess pieces kill other critters when they touch them, and glow red when the player uses a hunter potion.

Oh and the cosplayer doesn't stay when your reload the world.

tPAv2a.c-tR

Terrarian
The Cosplayer thing seems like a problem, will need to test that.

also, the Chess pieces are False Critters.
you think they're harmless, but they're chess pieces...
all they know is war.

Terra B Welch

Duke Fishron
the chess pieces doing damage makes them get in the way of early boss fights, cause they are so small I don't notice them alot of the time and I get knocked back by them and then I take a hit from the boss... They aren't making the game hard by damaging the player, just making it annoying as crap.

tPAv2a.c-tR

Terrarian
I haven't done anything on the mod for a long time, life moves on, I guess...
I'll try and at least fix it, add what ever I last put out, and I'll try to fix problems that it might have, but I can't make any promises regarding this mod's future...

Kirei

Terrarian
I haven't done anything on the mod for a long time, life moves on, I guess...
I'll try and at least fix it, add what ever I last put out, and I'll try to fix problems that it might have, but I can't make any promises regarding this mod's future...
As a suggestion : when (if) you think you're done with this mod, do you mind releasing the source code, so someone can update it to work with future tmodloader versions and maybe work on it?

EchoDuck

Skeletron
Main features here are sprites. There isnt much code i guess, as its a vanity sets mod... well there are things like music and a glowmask but still

tPAv2a.c-tR

Terrarian
the only real thing here, would probably be the Spartan Armor...
which is broken...
well, it works perfectly, but I messed something up along the lines of the items, and it breaks the inventory when quick equipped...
at least, I think I messed something up, I never could tell.
the only other thing would be the dye blocks, which don't exist, because reasons.

Terra B Welch

Duke Fishron
Your mod is outdated, attempting to load it on the latest version of tModLoader causes this error.

Code:
This mod uses an old GlobalItem.PreDrawInWorld hook
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddGlobalItem(String name, GlobalItem globalItem)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalItem(Type type)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom