Items Pitch a Tent as a temporary spawn point.

pleyland

Terrarian
Sometimes in terraria I will go on a long expedition that requires a new point to spawn to, for example, when I'm hunting enchanted shrines. In those situations I build a new room and place a bed in it to set as my new spawn point. It would be great if there was a tent item that you could place down as a temporary spawn point. The game could reset your spawn to you initial bed spawn point once the tent is destroyed.

I know that it would be too easy to use a tent in comparison to a bed, as you need to build a whole room for a bed to function, so to make it more difficult you could implement some drawback, such as limited uses or prerequisites for the tent to function, such as a fire placed nearby.

Yeah this is a really good suggestion. They could just limit it to 1 tent per world and make it harder to craft than beds.
I feel like that would cause a lot of fumbling around trying to find where they put the one tent they're allowed in the world. That would be incredibly annoying

Yeah this is a really good suggestion. They could just limit it to 1 tent per world and make it harder to craft than beds.

That would be stupid , how about they're a one use bed. Place it down left click and when you die you'll Spawn back at the tent and the tent would be destroyed and you can't use it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom