Pixel Pirate ppowersteef

this adventure took almost a year...

But I did it guys! I did it! me and my crew have beaten all 4 legendary pirates.
upload_2016-4-3_18-13-52.png

Well, I could also plunder everything and create a bigger ship and such, but honestly, the game is not really user friendly at some points, so that keeps me away from actually keep playing it >.>
It needs several tweaks and such, but I'm afraid that the dev team is more focussing on their next game. -sigh-

Anyways, I want to share the end-game stats of my current crew.
The ship in it's current state.
smaller = less poo to clean :v
upload_2016-4-3_18-32-32.png

And the current crew:
upload_2016-4-3_18-33-43.png

Along with their final stats, equipment and their description to recap things once again:
Captain of the team, so also responsible for a lot of things, hence the big stuff of skills.

Description rating: I cannot imagine a worse combination
Stats: His stats are overal balanced and shared, good for any situation
Equipment: I rather like to wear some strong and nice looking weapons, so, The starfury is a neat reference, it's only sad that, despite the description, it doesn't make it raining stars v_v
Skills: A bit of everything, except Cooking and Fishing, I let that over for the other crewmates. it's not a good idea to let everything hand over to the captain.
D1A055E1A9C20D1ED3F1A57B192DD4350529788A
@DG-VR (oh wait... @Xiao kurabe )

The fisherman with a nosebleed, he was always fishing, even when it was raining .v
After he caught over 500 fish, he quitted his job and made him more meant for combat

Description rating: I'm okay with it
Stats: mostly meant to evade stuff, for a fisherman, he was not meant for combat. (maybe it was beter to choose vitality, he seems to be one of the first to be low on health.
Equipment: It's mostly been the fishing rod and combat fishing rod, after the 500 fish it's switched to a cool dual weapon
Skills: fishing skill mostly, and it was needed because he had a big belly perk too.
F0968156BC686C8C5E29A8E62AE7A90A7EBD9B38
@Milt69466
The mighty man with the heavy hammer. since it was a male, I've decided to do the username instead of Helena.

Description rating: neutral, I've seen worse ones.
Stats: POWER! It's all about the power! almost all the TP was spend on the strength to give the highest possible damage output, attack is the best defence!
Equipment: Hammers <w<
Skills: outside of combat, Milt have become the chef of the crew. (Gonna pound all that meat and fish)
BDE840204212F59E823CBAA1F0EB16575AC5B15B
knowing he's my ranger OC, his focus was mainly on the range weapons. despite those have a long reload time. He carried a melee weapon with a huge knockback.

Description rating: accurate.
Stats: ranger build means a huge amount of 'Dex', since that increase the ranged damage and hit chance
Equipment: Giant Axe for pushing them away, Balista for the hard shot. even though it's not really useful since he always attacks in a group, but still >w>
Skills: pretty much all skills related to ranged stuff, sadly the ultimate skills doesn't work for some reason.
DD897263812A1C02EDFBD054374A0CB1E3442E63
@Nageru Hito
Pirate ninja, because why not ;P

Description rating: Samurai, I guess that's close enough, I didn't knew there was a ninja type too.
Stats: main focus was to dodge the stuff, secondary focus was the ranged attack.
Equipment: a butterfly knife and a kunai, fitting weapons for her.
Skills: a bit of the main things that were needed and some skills that fits her agility.
2DB0A67FE7BBFBFA6D182255376D30599A3F1A35
@darthmorf

The mad healer of the team.

Description rating: Apothocary, this fits him a lot.
Stats:
main focus on HP regen, and thus also armor.
Equipment: Throwing medicine to stimulate the healing effect, and a random huge lance for random reasons.
Skills: Doctor aura, which heals allies over a certain amount of time, and that's all.

B5620614CA302D04C99C9A988F041FD257D91CFB
After this, I had already the most important pirates, but decided to add some secondary ones to to make the crew a bit larger.
@Pixel

Pixel in his name and has a pirate as OC, I feel like it's too fitting to not do it.
Description rating: uhm, yey for pirate?
Stats: well balanced
Equipment: He got the falcon blade from Steef by the time he got the bigger stuff, but hey, that's at least a whole max leveled falcon blade.
Skills: Ship repair was unique to him, other than that, also map reading.
3A63CBCD88C833EAF3B53931D56A21992065A272
@Baconfry
Description rating: Pretty sure he may have sang like Miku at some points.
Stats: Well balanced, nothing else to add.
Equipment: Ying Yang sword because it's pretty asian-y. also diapers.
Skills: Gotta cook that bacon. :p
12DD9E33D9A9B21EABA9494DD7654EB065F7C347
@Samrux
Samrux has ended up similair to Milt, he also became a great powerful pirate.

Description rating: Perfect! I've even kicked out an "older samrux member" because this description is pretty much the best.
Stats: power and bulky, a real power house
Equipment: Massive Sword because of it's great damage, and gigantic boulders because yes.
Skills: Fragile....that's pretty much the worst perk to have for his description. well, I couldn't really do much about. also some combat books given to him.
E3400A138A9215BFA02F8C93888035EEEC39A289
@Terra Branford

Description rating: Terrarian :p I would feel bad for not taking him.
Stats: unused <.<;
Equipment: The Elven Fury greatly resembles the Master sword, doesn't it?
Skills: Some extra combat skills used ot make it quite useful.
012BF8F8AC22009EEC2756196425AC84AE644309
Description rating:Accurate
Stats: Gonna need the criticals
Equipment: Redigit's sword much? :p
Skills: Also used a few combat skills on it.
78B9F0561988B4B199A941FE04473A9D2269A6D0
It was a great and fun run for sure,
if there will ever come an update that makes the game more playable and user friendly, then I would likely play it again at a harder mode. Untill then, this playthrough has been finished, finally. :p

Last edited:
I still can't believe that description. Is it really one of the possible randomly generated ones?
the sentences with a different color are randomly generated,

though, i could know he was a paladin, because when you're in a tavern, selecting a pirate, you can see the text "he was a singer", "he was a terrarian", and thus also "he was a paladin"
But that's the only part of the description you can read before hiring them

I think you missed a spoiler tag. Milt and Trex's descriptions seem to have merged.

Nice to see the final crew stats etc.
Also nice to see you got the poop out of the walls ;)

Back
Top Bottom