Pixel Pirate ppowersteef

ppowersteef

Paladin
I bought the game, Pixel Piracy, yesterday and I like to make a screenshot let's play of it, just because I can.
So...unlike other playthroughs I do, I'm just going for a normal one, no special handicaps or any sort,
except that I like to train units to only one specefic skill rather than making them all around.

I've played the game before, so I know already the basic parts of what I need to do.
But man, the game changed a lot since last time I've played, I like that

So let's get this started:
K95vkbY.png

@ppowersteef the councilmen.
@DGFVR. the mercenary.
@Milt69466 the duelist.
Trex the mercenary
Nageru the samurai

okay, just to keep it a normal ride, I choose the basic(Sailor) mode,
ppp0.PNG

Falcon Blade seems to be a good weapon from the start, and for the reference it made in Terraria, I choose this one.
Character creator, glad that it isn't random anymore:
ppp1.PNG

ppp4.PNG

...I'm snide and I'm fat.....really? who likes a captain like that? I was even a councilman before...this is not a thing that will ever suit me....
...ah well, it's just a description, that can always end as messed up as the Pokédex itself. It's about the game.

So, let's begin with some new pirates.
ppp2.PNG

Hard choice, I would like to make some TCF members based on what they were before....ah well.
Let's get some islands first:
ppp3.PNG

...yeah... thanks for that suitable achievement....

Okay, back to the tavern, I've reqruited a mercenary and I call him DGFVR.
ppp5.PNG

A lean man with a big belly....that.....makes sense.....
I also noticed he got a hammer, So It'll be obvious who the next member will be:
ppp6.PNG

Another lean man with a big belly, not sure If I'm happy or sad that milt is a male.

So...We're now with a snide fat captian, and two brave members with both a big belly...the world of Pixel Piracy is crazy:

Wow, the prices has changed a lot. you need a lot of money to finally have enough to eat fish. I can understand that though, fishing can give you unlimited food.
Also, you now lose money somehow when at a tavern, not sure what's the deal with that, I rather pay my crew the salaris now.

But the things are going good, we can beat already level 2 pirates, but i need to be careful too, it seems rain loses the morale faster.
I tried to make a roof, but somehow, some...how....DGFVR rather wants to fish in the rain....
ppp9.PNG

....okay I guess?

Also, Milt can cook, I found a pistol and the others can throw rocks now, things are going in a good way.

It seems we can survive for longer now, so lets add some crew members

I don't think I will find a better description for Nageru...it's still much better than mine tho.
ppp10.PNG

And Trex, the ranger:
ppp11.PNG

I hope the bully perk won't be too bothersome though....
Other than that, he's going for the melee weapon with the most knockback, so he can fight them more at a distance.

now let's see how they look like
ppp12.PNG

Oh no....NAGERU?! WHY?!

.....anyway, I feel like i need to expand the ship...
ppp13.PNG

our team tried to beat level 3 pirates, and it worked, so we're killing more and more level 2 and 3 pirates. and we're also finding nice weapons like the Imperial Lance, the Twin Blade, and the Jade Katar.
Also, one of the pirates even asked to join our crew, I accepted it. He brewed potions so I think this fits darthmorf.
darthmorf is also the healer of our group, with throwing medicines and doctor aura.
ppp23.PNG

It was going too well, so I'm adding some spice by hiring even more pirates:
ppp16.PNG
The one was already a pirate, and the other was even a space pirate (ah dang, let me think of metroid again).
Allright, Pixel made it in:
ppp22.PNG

And Baconfry:
ppp17.PNG

Samrux too:
ppp18.PNG

And even Redigit:
ppp19.PNG

Literally no life.......all what I did was choosing a fitting title.

the current crew:
ppp21.PNG

Could have swapped darthmorf's name with pixel, because bluebeard, but I learned him docter aura before recruiting Pixel.

And our current ship, with a lot of fish:
ppp20.PNG

NO! REDIGIT!!
ppp24.PNG

...inb4 updated is cancelled.....dang....:(

Time for revenge, I went to a faraway town to buy a cannon and bullets, I'll give my ranger, Trex, the skill to use cannons.
However, Trex becomes annoying lately, He's addicted to a card game and even refuses to join the party when attacking a ship.
he just stays on the ship, playing cards....really?

Also, the ship got damaged by all cannon attacks, better be careful...

done some sailing, tries some level 6 islands, fails, tries level 4 pirates, victory.
Also going to some shops, And I found a new weapon for milt:
ppp25.PNG

Finally Milt can throw away that tiny hammer now. Shall there also be an legendary hammer?

Oh, and remember that beserker Samrux? I found a much MUCH better one:
ppp26.PNG

best fitting description ever.
Most unfitting perk too tho.

Remember that the team was earlier today at those levels?
K95vkbY.png

Well, after I've returned to this, it has been doubled...even more:
ppp29.PNG

I only attacked the islands and pirates around the corner, which I was just strong enough to fight them. now we can probably beat anyone.
I was thinking of adding more crewmates...but with the loss of Redigit...I don't think it's a good idea to fight extreme strong people with weak recruits.

I've also found the Terraria crossover item Starfury!
bJPXMcP.png

I was hoping that there will be more crossovers, but this appears to be the only new addition since the last time I played it.
It also doesn't rain stars tho....bug?

So I went also looking through my weapons which i can...WHAT IS THAT FOR A HUMONGOUS SWORD?
ppp27.PNG

This....is just insane.....really?
Ah well, I don't bother it and let Samrux use it. because why not?

I also made a wall of walls to protect the ship for cannons, it's suprisingly effective
ppp28.PNG

Also about to beat our first Legendary encounter whoo!

Last edited:
Where does it say your crewmates have fat bellies?

Anyway, has this game changed much since I last tried playing it? All I remember is people being angry about all the poop on deck and I couldn't figure out how to get someone to shovel it overboard. That and for some reason giant spiders just randomly shot out of the ocean and ate all my crew.

Where does it say your crewmates have fat bellies?

Anyway, has this game changed much since I last tried playing it? All I remember is people being angry about all the poop on deck and I couldn't figure out how to get someone to shovel it overboard. That and for some reason giant spiders just randomly shot out of the ocean and ate all my crew.
It's said on the skills, it's a perk that you can't remove. it already happens when you hire a pirate.

all you need to clean the poop is to have anyone with the cleaning skill, which is often purchable on the first shop.
the reason that giant spiders can spawn is that the ship has dark parts, where cobweb will spawn, and thus later also spiders.

Depending if your last time playing as mine (which was around....last summer?) then yes, it's changed a lot. the prices has changed too.

Psst, you could name a pirate after me to throw at the enemies as a fleshbag (end of psssst)

There are parrots in the game. You have to catch them with a net though, and they're very very weak in combat.

Nice. I think the description of me is actually pretty accurate.

Will look forward to more of our adventures!

Remember that the team was earlier today at those levels?
K95vkbY.png

Well, after I've returned to this, it has been doubled...even more:
index.php

I only attacked the islands and pirates around the corner, which I was just strong enough to fight them. now we can probably beat anyone.
I was thinking of adding more crewmates...but with the loss of Redigit...I don't think it's a good idea to fight extreme strong people with weak recruits.

I've also found the Terraria crossover item Starfury!
bJPXMcP.png

I was hoping that there will be more crossovers, but this appears to be the only new addition since the last time I played it.
It also doesn't rain stars tho....bug?

So I went also looking through my weapons which i can...WHAT IS THAT FOR A HUMONGOUS SWORD?
index.php

This....is just insane.....really?

Ah well, I don't bother it and let Samrux use it. because why not?

I also made a wall of walls to protect the ship for cannons, it's suprisingly effective
index.php

Also about to beat our first Legendary encounter whoo!

Back
Top Bottom