Pixel Privateers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks fun to play, I'll be waiting for it's release, and will it be on mobile?
And also, about the mobile 1.3 update, will the game completely reset?

I've not even played a single tactical RPG game, and judging by the look of it, this is bound to be my very first tactical RPG game I might plan to get.

I've been waiting!!!!
I can not wait for 21th:passionate:

Although this game seems to have skills Is skill reset possible?

Last edited:
While I agree with the sentiment of being excited about T:OW, I would have to say it is a shame to dismiss a game that you've not even seen, lol.

But then I'm the open sort who'll give anybody at least somewhat of a chance. Some of the same people who gave us Terraria have worked on this, and it should surely be worth a look.

Yes, it isn't T:OW, but one should still see some Terraria influences upon it in some way. Everybody leaves their own fingerprint on stuff they create, and I'll give the game a chance. Don't know if I will buy it, but I might. I'll look at YT videos, the trailer, etc.

I feel that dismissing a game that people worked hard on is kinda a shame IMO.
I'm not going to be buying this game, however I'm going to watch LPs if they come up to simply see how far it's come from Pixel Piracy. I enjoyed watching what Pixel Piracy had to offer, however it seemed a bit too rough and didn't feature nearly enough content which has left. The damage was done with the first game's stigmata and I haven't seen much of anything about this game aside from the trailer they released.

Like T:OW, there's a lack of information and it feels like a fiscal irresponsibility to buy something I know hardly anything about.

Damn that's beautiful, l'm really looking forward to the release... and money so I can buy stuff again v:

As for the people complaining about it not being T:OW, different dev team, this isn't infringing on T:OW's development, calm down and let them take their time. Relogic isn't Ubisoft.

Awww, yeah! Can't wait to play Privateers.
Pixel Privateers with friends is definitely gonna be pretty interesting, so I'm excited to see how that would work out. Dedicated servers? Steam integration? Who knows?

I think the number of responses on this thread verses how quickly there are posts on any TOW thread shows where the community interest is especially considering how many posts mention TOW. I am praying for a big announcement any day now.

I think the number of responses on this thread verses how quickly there are posts on any TOW thread shows where the community interest is especially considering how many posts mention TOW. I am praying for a big announcement any day now.
Re-Logic is not the developer of PP, merely the publisher. They didn't choose to focus on PP over OW, if that's what you're implying.

Re-Logic could've ordered Quadro Delta to delay the game until OW was finished, but I think you'll agree with me that's insane business practice.

Looks fun to play, I'll be waiting for it's release, and will it be on mobile?
And also, about the mobile 1.3 update, will the game completely reset?
This release is for PC only, nothing official on other platforms right now. Also, the 1.3 Terraria update for mobile users will not reset your progress. It is called a reset because of the change in the code, the attempt to make console and mobile versions more like PC, not what it will do to your worlds/characters.

Why's it say "IN COMBAT" on the screenshots? Do you walk around and if there's combat it pulls you into a turn based combat mode or something?

Gotta be honest,. I don't like it when games do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom