NPCs & Enemies Plantera Invasion-Type Thing

What do you think so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Castor is finished!
index.php
Yay!

Man this sound realy cool... But i think that they're a bit overwelming and they should be nerved a little bit

Do not spam links, especially not potential scam websites
Found a cool thing online (I know, off topic)
*link removed by staff*

Last edited by a moderator:
No Support for now
The problem is that this wouldn't get rid of RNG at all.
One random child spawn after Plantera's defeat right? Then, this would only mean that you'd get to wait a lot longer to get your weapon.That's kinda pointless, isn't it?
Or did I miss something in the OP?

No Support for now
The problem is that this wouldn't get rid of RNG at all.
One random child spawn after Plantera's defeat right? Then, this would only mean that you'd get to wait a lot longer to get your weapon.That's kinda pointless, isn't it?
Or did I miss something in the OP?
Dude. I said that the developers could add either only one attacks you, or all of them attack you.

Golem x Plantera OTP?
Oh my god somebody needs to make art of this.
Anyway, this suggestion is pretty good, though I have to imagine someone finally beating Plantera with one health left, then getting destroyed by Alder. The rage that can be induced by this suggestion is astronomical.

Oh my god somebody needs to make art of this.
Anyway, this suggestion is pretty good, though I have to imagine someone finally beating Plantera with one health left, then getting destroyed by Alder. The rage that can be induced by this suggestion is astronomical.

Yeah, I just want to give P(l)antera more of a challenge, because she was(n't) that hard when I first fought her.

Very nice idea. I like that it would make the fight with Plantera a bit more interesting.
The only thing I have to add is that I'm looking forward to more sprites. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom