Plantera's bulbs not spawning anymore

I beat the three mechanical bosses and after doing this 2 or 3 bulbs appeared in the jungle. I wasted these bulbs by dying from plantera and the bulbs don't seem to be spawning anymore( I'm using More Terra so I'm certain there aren't any bulbs spawned) I've made tunnels and already killed a bee queen so what should I do now?

Most likely, it is the case that you'll have to wait a little bit for more bulbs to grow.

If you haven't explored your whole jungle already, there might be bulbs in areas you haven't explored yet. Overall I would give it some more time. You can also spot bulbs by looking for the pink dots on your map which say "Plantera's Bulb".

Those suckers take a while to spawn sometimes. Try making more jungle that's flat so there will be more spots for a bulb to spawn in.

There is a maximum amount of bulbs that can spawn at one time I believe (something like 15-20 bulbs, after that no more will spawn), so if that's the case, just explore any unexplored areas of your Jungle for more. If that's not the case then idk.

Back
Top Bottom