Play Station Network Usernames

PS4 username: Nyxkev

Hoping to find a small group to start a fresh run with or continue an early game run. Preferably 16 years old or older. Feel free to send me a message or request on the console.

Looking Terraria gamers to play online with my son who's 8 years old just starting out on this game, would like players around his age. He does have a mic and loves to talk but I will monitor who's talking to him. Psn gamertag SpeedtouchT1

Looking Terraria gamers to play online with my son who's 8 years old just starting out on this game, would like players around his age. He does have a mic and loves to talk but I will monitor who's talking to him. Psn gamertag SpeedtouchT1
I could help him. I'm 17 though. So if you are ok with that except my friend request.

I can offer Help with Trophies/Bosses/Items/Tips Etc.
Ps3 & PC
I have a Mic as well & play a ton, but please let me know what you need help with & what you want to do in Terraria & please don't just say "Invite me" anytime you wanna play, I'm more then happy to help out if/when I can but I also might be busy don't take it personally I will help out when I'm free.

PSN: King-DFM

ok im bored and done realy but i wanted to ask for some help now not a boss or base or whatever and now i don't like cheating but im looking for one or tho's stacks of mana potions thats glithched to like infanent.
im on ps3 } MoTownie_42Gs
help or just time on an all items map would be appreciated

any one wannas start new world/character or build new hardmode world with me (i lost mine) im not the best builder but i try XD, my PSN is jack12967 im on ps3 send me a msg/friend request if interested

Back
Top Bottom