Play Station Network Usernames

add me MLGTeamFortress i have ranger, melee, and mage characters. i have just about all end game gear, used to dupe but now only use infinite stacks for bullets, i am decent at events and bosses, i have gotten to wave 16 frost moon solo but thats out of like a hundred times and i only got there once. i am alright at pvp but dont do it often.

New to Terraria if you have patience! In Australia if that makes any difference?

PSN: DirtySafa

Last edited:
PSN : HYDRO_PWNICS

I only play on ps4

I'm building constantly & Just a heads up I do dupe some of my bricks and walls for obvious reasons.

Thanks

hey guys,i finished the game and yet i feel i didn't complete it, i need 6 players (on PS3) to join me for a Hardcore survival experience where we start as 8 players and who dies stays that way,i need 6 expert players who really want to win so if interested add me PSN: Abd-elrahman575
[doublepost=1464462556,1464462515][/doublepost]
I need help getting the rest of the pets in the game. I'm so close.

Add my psn: Contraler
if you have the mischief whistle i'll trade
[doublepost=1464463080][/doublepost]Oh by the way i have IG examinations so i'm not gonna play really that much until 23rd of June yet add me

Last edited:
PSN: TheDarkCrucible (please send message if adding due to i ignore blank/unspecified requests)
I'm willing to make new friends! the old group I use to game with fell apart so I could use some new faces, however I only will play with legit players hackers/duppers I'm not interested in playing with.
I have both Vita an PS3 versions of the game.
Hope this thread picks up a bit more!
Hey add dragon-killer456 im
PSN: TheDarkCrucible (please send message if adding due to i ignore blank/unspecified requests)
I'm willing to make new friends! the old group I use to game with fell apart so I could use some new faces, however I only will play with legit players hackers/duppers I'm not interested in playing with.
I have both Vita an PS3 versions of the game.
Hope this thread picks up a bit more!
Add dragon-killer456 we could play sometime

Looking for a friends on the terraria players,too bad they get rid the multi-task so cant use mic. PS VITA USER here
PSN ID : Ezxisted21

Back
Top Bottom