Playing with the Forum CSS Thread [AKA Custom Forum Styles!]

Could you be hassled to put that up on Userstyles? I'd like to check out the CSS myself and maybe borrow some bits for future custom themes.

The only difference between what you did and my style is that I made things transparent - most of the thigns I tried to make other parts of the site transparent didn't work. I mostly use the profile comments page anyhow, so it works for me. #lazy #hasn'tprogrammedseriouslysince1998 #lazy(2)

Could I have a custom forum style with this picture of Gardevoir?
1365852_1397939919588_full.jpg

The only difference between what you did and my styl e is that I made things transparent - most of the thigns I tried to make other parts of the site transparent didn't work. I mostly use the profile comments page anyhow, so it works for me. #lazy #hasn'tprogrammedseriouslysince1998 #lazy(2)
I know- but I'm #lazy too, so if you already did the work of making things transparent- I figured I could just borrow that work and credit you in a comment within' the CSS. :sigh:

Could I have a custom forum style with this picture of Gardevoir?
<snip>
I'll get to it when I can- same as the last couple of users.

As shown elsewhere:

TerrariaCustom02_zpsf41a6c42.jpg

I guessed the color tag "transparent" could be used, and I was right. Still need to find the codes for all parts of the forums - thus far only the nav bar, logo and profile posts are affected - most other listings and threads are unaffected.

Edit: Not sure if that would work for Firefox.
That's cause Firefox sucks

Actually, already tried - the only real difference between Fire and Waterfox is that Waterfox is more optimized - and only works in 64-bits systems. But all the code I've tried that works with one, works with the other.

... But yes, Firefox sucks. It used to be the best browser for me, but I've since switched to Chrome in my 32-bits PC, and Waterfox in my main.

Editing CSS won't make you able to change texts. You can do it with userscripts.
But there is no point in "getting custom titles" by this way : you'll be the only one to see a difference.

Editing CSS won't make you able to change texts. You can do it with userscripts.
But there is no point in "getting custom titles" by this way : you'll be the only one to see a difference.
Obviously others wouldn't be able to see it. I was just curious.

Wait, can this change fonts?
Just wondering.
Cause I wouldn't mind trying my hand at this.

Yup. You can apply the rule "font-family" :
Code:
.div {
font-family: NameOfYourFont;
}

You'll need to have the font installed on your computer.

Oh yes!
I can use my custom font :D
This gonna be good.
Alright, i'm gonna mess around with this.
This shall be fun.

EDIT: Anyone know where I can get the mushroom theme background?

Last edited:
Hmm. Working with UserScripts, but I don't know how to trigger something in JavaScript without an 'onclick' or a function. Any way to trigger it when the page loads?

Back
Top Bottom