Other Please add mine craft 🎮⛏️😏

I know this would probably never happen, but what if both games got content from the other, similarly to the DST crossover?
as mentioned, there is already the creeper set, and both games have splash texts. There was also another post on this very recently which suggested a painting, but otherwise I have a hard time imagining any of terrarias items to fit into Minecraft. Not that that would ever happen anyways, now that its owned by microsoft.

Minecraft has been noted to have taken direct inspiration from Terraria at times. The Wither, for example, is inspired by Terraria's design of farming rare items to summon bossses. So it could certainly be argued that a crossover of sorts has already happened. But for something more direct... what from Terraria would you want to appear in Minecraft?

Minecraft has been noted to have taken direct inspiration from Terraria at times. The Wither, for example, is inspired by Terraria's design of farming rare items to summon bossses. So it could certainly be argued that a crossover of sorts has already happened. But for something more direct... what from Terraria would you want to appear in Minecraft?
Multicolored redstone wires that behave like normal redstone but don't interact with others of different color and can be placed in the same block

I know this would probably never happen, but what if both games got content from the other, similarly to the DST crossover?
I don't like Minecraft. In fact I would dare say I even hate it I hate the very idea of it. And that's something because I can't stand the blocky crap.

This game is too close to being like that anyway it doesn't need to be more like that. It needs to separate itself and be its own game.

However this game also is like a PC game that I played many years before this game. Except the other game that I played was technically still better in some ways. Or should I say better and more ways than not.

The other game allowed players to create a Sprite for a weapon or an enemy or whatever it could be approved and to the witch a lot of them were and then they were implemented into the game. Once you bought the game you actually owned the game and the contents they're in including the programming. So you could take the game apart mod it to wherever you wanted it to be etc because it was your game.

I don't remember the name of the game. I did have it on an old PC that was stolen and or destroyed it's been too long for me to remember properly. I do remember the Creator being an active person along with his friends frequently and they would talk to you like they would talk to anyone else in so much that you would barely recognize them as the actual creators. I remember they were working hard to keep it running because she would have idiots would come in and do bad stuff. You would have people from bigger game companies come in and try to completely ruin it and eventually they did. I remember him having to talk to people that were complaining and he told them that he didn't have time to work on it as much as he who liked because he also had a family in a full-time job. I remember him being nice about it until the very end at least from what I observed anyway.

I think and believe that once you buy a game it should be yours in the same way and have always thought that even with the games that I've made and sold. If I don't want something personal that I enjoy to be manipulated and turned into something else that would upset me and I don't sell it I keep it for private Members only.

And when a third party Microsoft company try to steal it from me well let's just say the friend that it was based on took care of his business within 24 hours. And even though Microsoft tried to bribe me and pay me off I would not accept it because I will not betray a friend for any amount of money especially that friend who can get you no matter where you try to hide yourself. Anyway I'm not going to get into that here I just I miss my friend and I think he is gone now and has been gone for about 20 years. It's a whole long cool story that's just really unbelievable and the only reason why I can remember it is because it happened to me everything about this guy is unbelievable. Anywho moving on

My prayers go out to the actual hard-working programmers who want to share their creativity with good morality and honesty like the aforementioned. My prayers go out to those interesting people like my friend who make friends with common people who they think deserve or would appreciate that relationship well hell my prayer goes out to everybody at this rate cuz I don't want nobody to hurt like I've been hurt and I want people to be blessed like I've been blessed those that deserve it and won't take it for granted.

I don't like Minecraft. In fact I would dare say I even hate it I hate the very idea of it. And that's something because I can't stand the blocky crap.

This game is too close to being like that anyway it doesn't need to be more like that. It needs to separate itself and be its own game.

However this game also is like a PC game that I played many years before this game. Except the other game that I played was technically still better in some ways. Or should I say better and more ways than not.

The other game allowed players to create a Sprite for a weapon or an enemy or whatever it could be approved and to the witch a lot of them were and then they were implemented into the game. Once you bought the game you actually owned the game and the contents they're in including the programming. So you could take the game apart mod it to wherever you wanted it to be etc because it was your game.

I don't remember the name of the game. I did have it on an old PC that was stolen and or destroyed it's been too long for me to remember properly. I do remember the Creator being an active person along with his friends frequently and they would talk to you like they would talk to anyone else in so much that you would barely recognize them as the actual creators. I remember they were working hard to keep it running because she would have idiots would come in and do bad stuff. You would have people from bigger game companies come in and try to completely ruin it and eventually they did. I remember him having to talk to people that were complaining and he told them that he didn't have time to work on it as much as he who liked because he also had a family in a full-time job. I remember him being nice about it until the very end at least from what I observed anyway.

I think and believe that once you buy a game it should be yours in the same way and have always thought that even with the games that I've made and sold. If I don't want something personal that I enjoy to be manipulated and turned into something else that would upset me and I don't sell it I keep it for private Members only.

And when a third party Microsoft company try to steal it from me well let's just say the friend that it was based on took care of his business within 24 hours. And even though Microsoft tried to bribe me and pay me off I would not accept it because I will not betray a friend for any amount of money especially that friend who can get you no matter where you try to hide yourself. Anyway I'm not going to get into that here I just I miss my friend and I think he is gone now and has been gone for about 20 years. It's a whole long cool story that's just really unbelievable and the only reason why I can remember it is because it happened to me everything about this guy is unbelievable. Anywho moving on

My prayers go out to the actual hard-working programmers who want to share their creativity with good morality and honesty like the aforementioned. My prayers go out to those interesting people like my friend who make friends with common people who they think deserve or would appreciate that relationship well hell my prayer goes out to everybody at this rate cuz I don't want nobody to hurt like I've been hurt and I want people to be blessed like I've been blessed those that deserve it and won't take it for granted.
?????
If you buy a digital copy of Minecraft, you own it..? Minecraft has a VERY large modding community. In fact, right now if you were to purchase a digital copy of Java edition, you would also get the bedrock edition too. Minecraft and Terraria may have similarities, but they are pretty different at their core.

First of all, why do people be hating on Minecraft like that? Second of all, I don't think that a crossover should be made, because i dont think the themes would work well with each other, especially because Minecraft doesn't really do crossovers. Still tho, quit hating on Minecraft.

@Jackiethederg lol a bit of an overactive Imagination, that one.

This would be great and all like the advertisment for terreria and stuff but even though both companies have a friendly rivarly this wouldent happen i reckon but if it did terrerias popularity would boost and there could be some cool items like wind charge maby a end biom at the edge if the bottom of the world

as mentioned, there is already the creeper set, and both games have splash texts. There was also another post on this very recently which suggested a painting, but otherwise I have a hard time imagining any of terrarias items to fit into Minecraft. Not that that would ever happen anyways, now that its owned by microsoft.
I would love for some Terraria flavored Kristoff Zetterstrand

both games have splash texts? you mean on pc?

Back
Top Bottom