Mobile Please Developers

Should the developers add the developer items to mobile?

• Total voters

Zach Hong

Terrarian
Hi, so I’m not sure what the reasons are behind the way the developer items are chosen to be withheld or whatnot. I play mobile terraria and need something more to work on in the game. I’m begging you guys to please add the developer items to mobile, they are very cool and I wails like a chance to get them. If there is a good reason why they should not be added to mobile please tell me, otherwise, please at least try to work on it. Thanks a ton!

Hi, so I’m not sure what the reasons are behind the way the developer items are chosen to be withheld or whatnot. I play mobile terraria and need something more to work on in the game. I’m begging you guys to please add the developer items to mobile, they are very cool and I wails like a chance to get them. If there is a good reason why they should not be added to mobile please tell me, otherwise, please at least try to work on it. Thanks a ton!
Hi @Zach Hong, you’ll be happy to know that Pipeworks is developing the 1.3 update for mobile, which includes developer sets. There is no info yet what system requirements will be needed for the update, and there is no info yet on when the update will release.

Hi @Zach Hong, you’ll be happy to know that Pipeworks is developing the 1.3 update for mobile, which includes developer sets. There is no info yet what system requirements will be needed for the update, and there is no info yet on when the update will release.
Their is a terraria plug that use to have some mod items in item frames that you could get the items off of,is that considered a hack?

Their is a terraria plug that use to have some mod items in item frames that you could get the items off of,is that considered a hack?
Anything that modifies the game files on mobile Terraria isn't permitted. Whether you want to call it a modification or a hack. :)

Back
Top Bottom