Xbox 360 Please Help Me

Creeperq52

Terrarian
Tell me how to fix the xbox360 glitch where it freezes halfway through loading. I tried backing up and deleting it but It didn't do a thing. Please help!

Tell me how to fix the xbox360 glitch where it freezes halfway through loading. I tried backing up and deleting it but It didn't do a thing. Please help!
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've got a copy of this world before the file got corrupted, as Xbox 360 lets you make backups onto USB drives.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

It happed to me I m really sad I have been on my world for three years
And now seeing that I can't makes me not want to play this game anymore but if I find people I'll star a new world
Can't find any one that plays on Xbox 360

Back
Top Bottom