Mobile Pls help

I can't find them anywhere! How do you guys find the plantera bulbs so easily it has been to weeks since I have deleted the mech Boses twice and still nothing someone help

I can't find them anywhere! How do you guys find the plantera bulbs so easily it has been to weeks since I have deleted the mech Boses twice and still nothing someone help
Hi there @Chris kavallas welcome to the forums. :)

Have you looked everywhere? They do take some time to grow, but then they are rather easy to find once you go exploring.

If you’d like, I can go into your world to find one. Upload your world file. Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
If you can upload a screenshot of your full map (of where you’ve looked in the jungle) that would be great too.

Do you have an app called “Files” app?

See this article for help on finding files on an android device. Find & delete files on Android - Android Help
Ohhhh I found it😄😄😄 here I hope you can open it content://media/external/file/105416

Ohhhh I found it😄😄😄 here I hope you can open it content://media/external/file/105416
Oh wait

That's not it🤦‍♂️

I think that's it
I rly rlyyyyy hope so
Yes, that worked. :)

And where have you looked? Can you take a screenshot of your jungle, and upload the pic here.

Edited to add that I was able to get a Plantera’s Bulb fine. They do take some time to grow. I explored, then slept in a bed to speed up time a bit, then looked at the map and found a bulb.

13C46EB2-DF03-4976-8CD2-175E12F7FE24.jpeg
7E194917-C1C4-4215-9F83-40E186019E72.png

Last edited:
It's......it's.... it's not there
Plssss replyyyyyyyyy
The bulb grew while I was in your world. So no, it's not going to be in the world file that you have exactly where it grew for me. This is what you need to do:
  1. Open the game, and explore a lot of the jungle so that you have a lot of the map revealed
  2. Have the character sleep in a bed for 10-15 real life minutes (time in the game will go faster when the character is sleeping)
  3. Open the map and search for a small light pink square. When you tap on it, it'll say what it is. (darker pink is orichalcum, but if you tap on it it will tell you for sure).
Or you can just play the game like normal and when enough time has passed there will be many bulbs all over the jungle.

Back
Top Bottom