Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
tumblr_o6zyuh9g2d1qjm6tmo1_500.gif
It's a happy rowlett, yay~

I traded my Porygon with an Up-grade on it to evolve it, then the guy wouldn't give me it back.
So I spelt "PORYGON" Out in Unowns.
Then he canceled the trade and went offline.
:| k

Did you tell the guy beforehand that you were doing this to evolve the porygon and get it back? Did he know that it wasn't a real trade?

Yeah, I'm sure anyone here would trade you and trade back, as long as you told them in the thread beforehand that that's what you wanted to do. I've even been on my 3DS for the past hour or so playing Sun.

SPOILERS UP TO AND INCLUDING TRIAL #4

I've decided to make things a bit more challenging for me, and use three guidelines until I beat the story mode. First, no EXP share until I actually need to grind, second, no event pokemon, and third, no QR code Pokemon.

With that in mind the Pokemon I've captured so far are:
Furio Tigre - Torracat, Part of my team as of now.
Sir Biteyton - Yungoose, Later wondertraded for another Yungoose with some Japanese name I can't read.
Waterbird - Wingull
Hamburger - Slowpoke
Mob - Abra
Capt. Crunch - Crabrawler, Part of my team as of now.
Dragonith - Smeargle
? - Alolan Diglett
Qwertyfly - Cutiefly
Pillow - Mystery Gift Mucnhlax, immediately deposited to the PC.
DONKEY - Mudbray
Misaka - Charjabug, Part of my team as of now.
Mob - Psyduck
Eevee - Eevee, Accidently mispressed the button and missed out on naming him. I'll have to go to the name rater later.
Team Skull - Cubone
Sheila - Wimpod, Technically part of my team, but really is just there to be along for the ride.
Hax - Morelull, Part of my team as of now.
Chumpy - Passimian
Egg - Egg, carrying it around in my party.

So far, I've wiped out three times. A Word of warning:

If you're going without an EXP share, get ready for a tough fight.

I've lost to Ilima when I was messing around with him, I've lost to the totem Wishiwashi, and I've lost to the totem Salazzle.

I managed to wreck the Wishiwashi the second time around with Misaka, but I very nearly wiped a second time on that goddamn Salazzle. And I had a straight up PLAN that time. Even though I didn't lose, the Totem Lurantis even gave me a run for my money and wiped out two of my team members.

God, I love this game.

Back
Top Bottom