Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Pokémon is a game about beating up and kidnapping defenseless animals and forcing them to fight against their own kind for your own amusement. I wonder what PETA has against it?

The franchise has several generations and several spin-offs. Discussion of all is welcome on this thread.

So to start things off, which versions do you all have?
Given the industrial surge that can be seen through the timeline of the games, forced domestication may be saving the Pokémon species. Now, the choice to make them battle is kind of messed up (except for th fighter type Pokémon) but that is a different subject.

Given the industrial surge that can be seen through the timeline of the games, forced domestication may be saving the Pokémon species. Now, the choice to make them battle is kind of messed up (except for th fighter type Pokémon) but that is a different subject.
All bets are off now that in Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet you can feed meat (from pokemon) to any other pokemon.

OddishLopunnyFusion.png

All bets are off now that in Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet you can feed meat (from pokemon) to any other pokemon.
Even in the anime they reference eating Pokémon. It’s not abnormal. And it would make sense that Pokémon eat each other that’s how good chains work in natural ecosystems.

Whenever I can't remember what type pokémon Glaceon is, I just think about how glazed donuts are sometimes heated, and fire gives off heat, so Glaceon is a Fire type! This simple and easy memorization technique is one of the reasons why I have such incredible memory! In fact, I can even remember that A is the first letter in the alphabet! Even though it's a pre-k level subject, I can still recall the info today!

Back
Top Bottom