(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

Mine is the Twins, I died WAY too many times (And I try not to use the nurse tactic, as it feels a bit cheating for me)

Fishing most definitely.

It's not that I don't like fishing. I think it's a great addition to the game. However, when working on the cell phone or getting the other items it is very frustrating. If you do it the intended way it takes forever and a half. I wish there was a way end game to get rid of the daily limit so you don't have to wait 15 minutes between every turn in. Either that or take those items out of the daily quests and move them to chests or rare catches.

Second and maybe just as frustrating are the traveling merchant items. I like and enjoy the variability and surprise yet at the pace of my play-through's getting the items I really want (cell phone materials and brick layer/building items) doesn't normally happen until end game when they become far less useful.

I enjoy variability in my play-through's and having every play-through be different, yet these time gates kinda make thorough play-through's where I want to collect every item frustrating. I still really enjoy playing through this game over and over again. Just a thorn in my foot when it comes to those.

I really don't like building a hellavator and a plantera arena since each one takes about 2 hours to make. considering i've done about 27 playthroughs and every single time having to do it all again just gets really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom