Other Possability of a sunken ship in worlds

Ale✘

Terrarian
I wanted to suggest adding a slight chance of a sunken ship being in a world which would be at the end of the map and it would have some loot in it too!
The chance of it being in a world i would say probably 40% maybe lower!
Well yeah that was it a small suggestion let me hear your thoughts about it!

Sounds interesting, but we need more detail. Things like what the ship is made of, what loot is in it, what spawns in it, and those sort of things. Interesting concept, but it needs more information.

Sounds interesting, but we need more detail. Things like what the ship is made of, what loot is in it, what spawns in it, and those sort of things. Interesting concept, but it needs more information.
The ship could be made out of wood and metal. The loot would be like gold coins. In them spawn enemy skeletons and probably an NPC a scuba diver to be exact. He would sell things like oxygen tanks if thats what they are called.

I like the concept but Minecraft is making aunken ships into their game (that's what I heard) so if Re-Logic adds this,we will be attacked by some fanboys.

I like the concept but Minecraft is making aunken ships into their game (that's what I heard) so if Re-Logic adds this,we will be attacked by some fanboys.
Yeah that's the thing this was posted before Mojang even announced it.

Yah I know. The thing is if Reloic sees this maybe it will not make it into the original game. Still nice concept.
I mean i don't think Relogic would be attacked because it's like saying every robot movie is a ripoff of transformers. Get what im saying?

To be fair, they attacked Terraria for bunnies and armor stands. It doesn't take much to attract rabid fan boys.

Back
Top Bottom