Casual Post ideas for games that you want to see made here!

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Elemental Δ

The Destroyer
Ever wanted to make your own game, but don't have the necessary skills and tools? Here's a semi-solution! You post an idea(s), and I can compile some in to a game(with some work and more than a little time)! If they end up getting published, your forum name(s) will be in the game somewhere.

Last edited:
I has an idea BIOME BOSSES so pretty mutch there are these "biome shards" they act like biome keys only obtained by killing mobs in there biome. so there will be biome crystals

10 biome shards of that variation+ 20 stone in an Altair

Use these crystals in there biome to summon biome protectors these will be big humanoid rocks with there biome color in the middle

crystals will be like a diamond with stone on the top and bottom (biome colors in the middle with lighter color in the very middle)

They will act like scelotron but will have projectiles that are bombs that slowly fly in the air that come out of there middle (swirly balls that have the same color scheme as the biome crystals besides the rock part)

I'll think of the rest later

the main thing is to understand what are you doing to make a proper idea
also where? will it be cross-platform? (Unity/UE?)

I might make it cross-platform if it gets big enough, but right now only on PC is enough for me. As for codebase, probably Java, although Python and a C language are options.

here.
A guys father is dying but the father has a will.
you are the guy and have to go thorugh many countries exploring thier culture and trying to find clues as to where the will is hidden.You will be invited to many people's homes and learn about thier culutre.
for example,if you go to some guy in latvia's house,he will greet you with latvian customs and stuff.once you talk to him and how and where the will of your fahter,he will tell you stuff about your mother or father being in some place doing this,making that firends and stuff.
Eventually you'll find the will.

Back
Top Bottom