Xbox One Post-patch Intermittant Grapple Fail

lasynth

Terrarian
Hi, again, all -

Experiencing some annoying behavior that began after patching to v1.0.1147.9. Console and controllers are up to date a these can be duplicated across multiple controllers.

Next is Grapple - multiple grapples and multiple controllers - regularly (roughly 10%-15% of attempts) the left-trigger will not trigger the grapple.

Not awesome.

Synth

Hi, again, all -

Experiencing some annoying behavior that began after patching to v1.0.1147.9. Console and controllers are up to date a these can be duplicated across multiple controllers.

Next is Grapple - multiple grapples and multiple controllers - regularly (roughly 10%-15% of attempts) the left-trigger will not trigger the grapple.

Not awesome.

Synth
Hi @lasynth, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else experiencing these issues with the grappling hooks. Which, of course, doesn’t mean that you aren’t, just makes me wonder if your character is wearing something or has something equipped that may be causing it.

If you could send your details about this issue to the Pipeworks, the developers, that would be great. They try to come by the forums, but threads here may not get as much notice and they’d much prefer having all the bugs in one spot, using their bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

You can also attach a screenshot of your inventory and accessories using their form.

Back
Top Bottom