Post your normal vanity set and combos here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion The Boundary Ryu

Skeletron Prime
After playing the hell out of Terraria, a random thought occurred to me, what do others choose as their vanity set? I'm making this to look at everyone's go to vanity set!

This is mine!
mk.jpg

I'm interested in what you guys wear in game! Please feel free to post what you use as a vanity set in Terraria!

This is the vanity set I use,

Yoraiz0r's Recolored Goggles
Leinfor's Excessive Style
Leinfor's Fancypants
Yoraiz0r's Scowl
Panic Necklace
Red's Wings
Black and white dye
Dog Whistle
Creeper Egg

After playing the hell out of Terraria, a random thought occurred to me, what do others choose as their vanity set? I'm making this to look at everyone's go to vanity set!

This is mine!
View attachment 179557

I'm interested in what you guys wear in game! Please feel free to post what you use as a vanity set in Terraria!

This is the vanity set I use,

Yoraiz0r's Recolored Goggles
Leinfor's Excessive Style
Leinfor's Fancypants
Yoraiz0r's Scowl
Panic Necklace
Red's Wings
Black and white dye
Dog Whistle
Creeper Egg

s0PIPMa.png
Here's one of my side-vanities

Hair Style 132, Life Hair dye, Lazure's Valkyrie Circlet (dyed reflective gold), Monk's shirt+ pants (no dye), toolbelt, Fire gauntlet, Forbidden armor, Fishron Wings dyed (Bright Orange), Yoraiz0r's scowl, Bee Cloak (dyed reflective gold) for cape while on ground, Leinfor's Luxury Shampoo

5IRtDoP.png
(Airborne)
nLPMwNv.png
(Grounded)
Here is my primary vanity (Dark Mage)

No specified hair style, Ancient Cobalt Helmet (Loki's Dye) Cactus Breastplate (Sky Blue and Black Dye), Cactus Leggings (Sky Blue and Black Dye), Black belt, Nebula Mantle (Martian Dye) Yoraiz0r's Scowl, Jellyfish Necklace (Black and White dye to resemble skull) Water Walking Boots (Sky Blue and Black Dye) and Celestial Cuffs

Last edited:
s0PIPMa.png
Here's one of my side-vanities

Hair Style 132, Life Hair dye, Lazure's Valkyrie Circlet (dyed reflective gold), Monk's shirt+ pants (no dye), toolbelt, Fire gauntlet, Forbidden armor, Fishron Wings dyed (Bright Orange), Yoraiz0r's scowl, Bee Cloak (dyed reflective gold) for cape while on ground, Leinfor's Luxury Shampoo

5IRtDoP.png
(Airborne)
nLPMwNv.png
(Grounded)
Here is my primary vanity (Dark Mage)

No specified hair style, Ancient Cobalt Helmet (Loki's Dye) Cactus Breastplate (Sky Blue and Black Dye), Cactus Leggings (Sky Blue and Black Dye), Black belt, Nebula Mantle (Martian Dye) Yoraiz0r's Scowl, Jellyfish Necklace (Black and White dye to resemble skull) Water Walking Boots (Sky Blue and Black Dye) and Celestial Cuffs
Time to call you robo cop on steam now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom