Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

How many hours do you have in Terraria?

• Total voters
I have not been playing too much since my last post in september, but i'm currently at 750 hours. Actually, given that i was at 515 hours at that time, 235 hours in 5 months is kinda a lot.

I'm hitting 700 hours very shortly. I still feel like Terraria deserves more of my hours, however... it's just so sacred to me. :)

I got 252 hours on PC (haven't played since July 2014). Then probably around 250 on console (what I play mostly know).

All other steam games coming to equal 16 hours. Except Minecraft before I stopped playing that like 2 years, it was probably around 250.

270 on Steam... Roughly 300 more from when I'd played it at school via USB drive without DRM. And a crap load uncounted more on PS4 and mobile.

529 hours. Will be a lot more if 1.3 will be released. I cannot wait.
One more thing - look at this image:
420Terraria.png

Good old times `:). (I'm from Poland if someone didn't know).

680 hours logged, another roughly 850 to 1000 unlogged. So about 1500 minimum. Maybe a mere... 30 to 50 of that was AFK farming.

That is about roughly .67 of a cent (less than a penny) per hour of entertainment. I'd say definitely worth it.

Last edited:
A mere 6 hours here. I started playing a bit before 1.1, but it was a, y'know, non-steam version. I only got it recently because I didn't have a car and money to buy Steam cards.

And then there's TCCL and tAPI that don't count towards the Steam hours. For an estimation, I might've played between... 500 and 1000 hours? Just to keep it real.

A mere 6 hours here. I started playing a bit before 1.1, but it was a, y'know, non-steam version. I only got it recently because I didn't have a car and money to buy Steam cards.

And then there's TCCL and tAPI that don't count towards the Steam hours. For an estimation, I might've played between... 500 and 1000 hours? Just to keep it real.
they DO count as long as you keep Game Launcher open. you can get free hours that way...

Back
Top Bottom