Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

How many hours do you have in Terraria?

• Total voters
I have not been playing too much since my last post in september, but i'm currently at 750 hours. Actually, given that i was at 515 hours at that time, 235 hours in 5 months is kinda a lot.
Update: 753 hours.
I kinda don't have the mood to play terraria. I hope 1.3 changes that.

Mostly running steam offline, so I just can estimate:

2000+ or something like that, it has been way too much for my personal life, so I totally quit playing it.

75 hours minus many offline play. Not much playing lately because I'm waiting 1.3 for a new playthrough. :golem:

How many steam hours? Well um I play on console but always play offline... I don't know, a fairly long time. Not like 1000 hours but lets just say 100 and something or 200 and something maybe more. But I will answer your question, I spent 10 minutes just there in a STEAMy shower.Hehehe you see what I did there he...he.........he.....Bad pun is bad.

Hmm. 1000 hours i put into the game pre 1.2, back when Skeletron was endgame, and also when Hardmode firsr hit. Then steam reset my hours and i have currently logged 700 ish hours, plus more in offline mode.

I am just a couple hours shy of 400.

You know what's fun? Take the price you payed for the game, and divide it by your total hours. This gives your your cost per hour of playing.

For example:
I got terraria on a 75% off sale, so it cost me $2.50.

2.50/400 = $.00625, or .625 cents per hour of playtime.
If I had payed full price it would have been

10/400 = .025, or 2.5 cents per hour.

I feel like a thief, playing so much game for so little money. Thank you red. Thank you.

633 hours as of this post. I've certainly gotten a ton out of the game for only $10. I don't think I've even played any single jrpg for more than 400 hours which I'm ashamed to admit.

It will certainly go much higher when 1.3 comes out. And I'll probably invest a similar amount of time in Terraria:Otherworld.

I think they should do a timer to see how much time you played without steam (consoles or people that can't buy it)

9dae7276eb1d717aec6ddd441cec5a67.png
<3

I have logged 157 hours since May 10, 2014. I played alot with my friend over the summer. Before seeing this I thought that I was the biggest no life in the world. :3

819 hours. And it will probably stay that way because I need to use a mod in order to play with my native resolution.

Back
Top Bottom