• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PC Pot statue should inflict 'stoned'

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
I like the idea, since it's a nice little trick, but why a pot statue?
Yeah, I agree with Skeletal. I like it, but why a pot statue? Also, it might need a bit of a cool down since you could just hook it up to a timer and make enemies never reach you. Maybe like 5-7 second cool down? Anyways though, I like it!

MinerTurtle45

Empress of Light
Yeah, I agree with Skeletal. I like it, but why a pot statue? Also, it might need a bit of a cool down since you could just hook it up to a timer and make enemies never reach you. Maybe like 5-7 second cool down? Anyways though, I like it!
Probably a weed joke, since weed is sometimes called pot and getting high off weed is called getting "stoned."

Probably a weed joke, since weed is sometimes called pot and getting high off weed is called getting "stoned."
My gosh guys, how could you NOT get that, this is the internet after all :merchantgrin:

Top Bottom