+3 defense
+10% movement speed
+3% damage
Crafting:1 ninja pants, 80 gel @ workbench

slimer gear.png Set bonus: 10% evasiveness

Weapons

Kunai

How it works:
If you throw a kunai you will receive a kunai debuff (please help me with this >_<) and it will increase as you continue to do so, until the kunai debuff will present the number 10. when it reaches 10 you will not be allowed to throw another one. The numbers will decrease by 1 every 5 seconds.

kunai 1.png

Slimer Kunai:
Damage: 7
Damage type: ranged
Velocity: 10
Use Time: 23
Knockback:1
Crafting: 50 gel, 20 iron/lead bar @anvil

kunai 2.png
Hellfire Kunai
Damage: 20
Velocity : 11
Use Time: 23
Knockback:1
Crafting: 25 hellstone bars @ anvil

Umm.. Hardmode coming soon

Last edited:
15 defense from a pre-hardmode set? This seems a little unbalanced, that, on top of the fact that you have an extra 20% evasiveness just seems too OP:merchantindifferent:...

EDIT: Wow, what an extreme display of ignorance, sorry about that :sigh: , the max amount of armor you can have (not counting accessories) from pre-hardmode armor is 25, so no, it is not OP. :happy:

Last edited:
15 defense from a pre-hardmode set? This seems a little unbalanced, that, on top of the fact that you have an extra 20% evasiveness just seems too OP:merchantindifferent:...

I'm sorry about that I don't really know how to balance.
should I lower the defense a bit?
[DOUBLEPOST=1430880483,1430880435][/DOUBLEPOST]Is 10 ok?

So this is an armor to expand throwables, or something? I like that! Might want to rename it so it's not a Ninja Class, though, since it doesn't look like one.

So this is an armor to expand throwables, or something? I like that! Might want to rename it so it's not a Ninja Class, though, since it doesn't look like one.

Sorry sir, but I have completely given up on throwables.
The weapons I would introduce would have a different damage mechanic rather than a different damage output (did I say that right?)

I'd rather just have evasiveness modifiers. I'm sure that'd suffice for putting some "ninja" in Terraria.
As Seeker said, evasiveness is most of what I'd want from this suggestion. It's not really in the style of Terraria to isolate classes this much. All classes can do anything. Besides, what's to set this "Ninja" damage type apart from other classes? We haven't really gotten enough information.

Though I would like if these ninja armors provided more of a blend of classes, like the Frost Armor does.

Last edited:
As Seeker said - it's not really in the style of Terraria to isolate classes this much. All classes can do anything. Besides, what's to set this "Ninja" damage type apart from other classes? We haven't really gotten enough information.

Though I would like if these ninja armors provided more of a blend of classes, like the Frost Armor does.

Lol :DD . It's not going to be a new damage type.The weapons will inflict melee or ranged damage rather than a new damage type and The damage will increase in a different way

Lol :DD . It's not going to be a new damage type.The weapons will inflict melee or ranged damage rather than a new damage type and The damage will increase in a different way
Sounds good. What do you mean by increasing in a different way...? I think that they should increase as normal.

Back
Top Bottom