Mobile Presents are still dropping in my world

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the wiki, presents should stop dropping after the 31st of December. However, in both worlds I've created on the mobile version, presents continue to drop. I'm wondering if there is a fix for this or if this is just a permanent bug.

Note: I created a pumpking/frost moon farm and don't want the presents ruining my drops since they make up the 400 max limit.

According to the wiki, presents should stop dropping after the 31st of December. However, in both worlds I've created on the mobile version, presents continue to drop. I'm wondering if there is a fix for this or if this is just a permanent bug.

Note: I created a pumpking/frost moon farm and don't want the presents ruining my drops since they make up the 400 max limit.
Hi @dragonmaster437, welcome to the forums. You've also made this same topic in the Mobile Bug Reports sections, and as we don't allow duplicate threads I'll close this one. Even though this one was made first, the other one may be in a better section since I'm not sure if it's a bug report or not.

Please continue your discussion in the other thread here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ll-dropping-in-all-worlds.53780/#post-1177358

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom