Mobile Pretty easy Twins and Plantera

Fazkamory

Terrarian
Well I have try this method to fight Twins and Plantera all you need is some dodging skill, some decent armor, sharanga (or something that deal cursed inferno) and flower of frost

The twins
For the twins I recommend Adamantite or Titanium armor with preferred head piece
Some movement accessories like the Lightning boots or Frostspark if you find the Ice skate, a pair of wings,
And defense accessories like Obsidian shield

The fight:
So if you don't have an arena that's fine as long as you recognize the terain
All you need to do is shoot the sharanga(or cursed inferno debuff) first and the the flower of frost after the sharanga and keep doing that well if you take spasmatizm first then watch out for its second form as it will shoot green flame in a similar pattern as the flame thrower and for retinazer its second for will be quite annoying as it will shoot faster the lower the health, be sure to have some healing potions (greater healing potion if possible) because you might get hit with some serious damage

Plantera
Well to be honest there are no changes for Plantera except if you can make hallowed armor and I recommend that you clear some space in the jungle (if you are not lazy enough) because you might get stuck some where when fighting Plantera and you really don't want to be stuck some where when fighting Plantera because she (yes she) is fast and deadly

The fight:
Well nothing too different with this except you will need to be faster because her (Plantera) attacks is deadly especially the thorn ball and the closer she get to her second form the faster she shoots the seeds (that sounded so wrong to me)
Oh if I forgot to mention she has 2 form
The first for she shoot pink seed, green seed (deals poisoned debuff), and thorn ball which will deal lot of damage
And the second form which she attack melee and after she change to second form the will be something called Plantera tentacles in her second form try to go as far as possible (not too far or she will despawn) and attack from far away.

Well that is my tips for the Twins and Plantera, I found this method when I first found out that a lot of mobs (well there are plenty of mobs that are not immune to frostburn including bosses) that are not immune to frostburn and I actually use that against Plantera and Twins, This is my first thread so if there is anything weird feel free to ask me and keep in mind that I'm playing on version 12785 and thanks for reading I guess

So... Basically the typical strategies but with weaker gear? Really the only difference is in the weapons and armor, but there are much better options than what you suggested. You can get frost armor and megashark + cursed bullets before fighting The Twins for the same debuffs with comparable defense and higher damage, and chlorophyte/turtle armor and a variety of excellent weapons - even Duke Fishron drops if you're really ambitious/cheesy, or gatligator + chlorophyte bullets if you're really lucky - before fighting Plantera.

Sheranga+frozen armor.
Instant anything that’s not Duke Fishron or the destroyer.

the destroyer is, in mobile, the hardest.
this method only works since the damage dealt by debuffs scale by hp on mobile, meaning that bosses take huge damage(e.g both of the twins take 42 damage per tick from any debuff), and since this set grants 2 debuffs, that's about 300 damage per second on anything that is vulnerable to them.
destroyer can't get debuffed in any way, meaning you have to always hit it to deal damage.
you also needs a lot of dodging, as it kills your nurse instantly.

Last edited:
Make a platform in the sky where he can't reach you, and use nimbus clouds and just rain down attacks. Occasionally kill probes for hearts. I always kill him first, and I usually have trouble with the twins.
[doublepost=1530718307,1530718278][/doublepost]Everybody has their own opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom