PS4 Probably an ignorant question

Sorry if I am being ignorant but I bought Terraria a few years ago and only just now found out a lot I didn't know like about the 1.3 upgrade & this website. Anyway so as you could imagine, playing Terraria on ps3 for about 2 years can take a toll. I've made & built so much & my question is I have a PS4 so how do I upgrade my version of the game on there with out losing all of my progress when I switch consoles? Also, when I boughtght the game I perchased it online & my email account on my part is different than the one on ps3, where I originallygot the game is it possible to save this data as well even though I purchased it on a different email threw PlayStation?

Terraria features cloud saving which means you can upload each of your worlds and players to the cloud and then redownload them on the PS4. It should be an option in the selection menus. Uploading a character or world in, say, slot 3, means that it will be downloaded to slot 3 on the PS4. This isn't any sort of "upgrade" of the game, but it's a way to keep your progress. I did it all the time when I had my Playstation Vita, which it also worked with. I think that if you sign in with your first account on PS4 and if Terraria's installed, you'll be able to do it. There's also the chance that using a USB to transfer the data could work, but I'm unsure. There's a lot of complications to consider if two accounts are involved

Back
Top Bottom