PS4 Problem with Corrupted Trophy and Errors.

Victor Athayde

Terrarian
I still haven't tried the Hallowed trophy, becouse I got stuck on the corrupted one. Already tried on my main world, on new worlds and nothing. Everybody say the crimsom work too, but dor me even with 80% nothing happen.

I'm very frustrated with the trophy problems. Other think I noticed is that the % of crimsom on the worlds are different for me and for my wife on same world checking on Dryad.

How exactly this works so we can get the trophy.

Other thing I noticed even as a Host we kill the bosses and all the acomplishments goes for my wife, but not for me the host. It doesn't make any sense, even the wall of flesh we killed a long time ago still locked. The plantera boss we killed a bout 6-7 time now and nothing for me.

Thank you.

EDIT: I just got the trophy, the World MUST be a corrupted one, the crimson don't work. The % still showing difference but the trophy pops! Hope it help :)

Last edited:
I still haven't tried the Hallowed trophy, becouse I got stuck on the corrupted one. Already tried on my main world, on new worlds and nothing. Everybody say the crimsom work too, but dor me even with 80% nothing happen.

I'm very frustrated with the trophy problems. Other think I noticed is that the % of crimsom on the worlds are different for me and for my wife on same world checking on Dryad.

How exactly this works so we can get the trophy.

Other thing I noticed even as a Host we kill the bosses and all the acomplishments goes for my wife, but not for me the host. It doesn't make any sense, even the wall of flesh we killed a long time ago still locked. The plantera boss we killed a bout 6-7 time now and nothing for me.

Thank you.

EDIT: I just got the trophy, the World MUST be a corrupted one, the crimson don't work. The % still showing difference but the trophy pops! Hope it help :)
Hi there @Victor Athayde, welcome to the forums. :) I'm glad that the trophy finally popped for you. The trophies can be finicky sometimes. Was there anything you did differently when it finally did pop? Like did you use a new character? Or did it pop after shutting off the console for a bit?

For the Accomplishments and how you are not getting them, I would suggest that you send in this information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) and include as much details as possible. Here is where they want to receive bug reports: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom