PS3 PS3 and PsVita cloud save not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid The Player

Skeletron Prime
I have terraria on ps3 and ps vita. Lately I've been trying to get my character and world onto my ps vita from my ps3 via cloud saving. If I try to upload my character from my ps3, my ps vita says there's no data. And if I try to upload a world it will stop at halfway and say that there was a network error. I also tried uploading characters and worlds from my ps vita to my ps3 but that doesn't work either. If anyone can help me then please let me know.

Are these worlds and characters been around for awhile? It may be the files are too large. Here's more info from Engine...

Regarding that cloud error: there is indeed a problem with the latest patch and uploading worlds to the cloud. Due to the new features that were added in the latest update the save data size has increased and in some cases the amount of space available on the Sony servers isn't sufficient anymore. We are looking into possible solutions for this but right now there isn't any workaround that I can think of. Note that this will not occur for every world, it will depend on the size of your world and what kind of modifications and items you have in a world.

Okay thanks for that. I have about 5 or 6 worlds and most of them are large worlds. 2 of them are in hardmode. I'll probably just wait until the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom