Resolved [PS3] DEVS HELP (Missing Jungle Structures)

The Dogeinator

Terrarian
I am in hard mode and I recently realised that there is no Jungle/Lihzahrd Temple in my jungle. I am stuck on what to do so- should I switch worlds? I'm on PS3 by the way.

Hi @The Dogeinator, when was the world created?
About three months ago
[doublepost=1561705088,1561705030][/doublepost]
About three months ago
Oh and I have no bee hive but I went and got the abeemination from another world
[doublepost=1561705143][/doublepost]
About three months ago
Oh and I have no bee hive but I went and got the abeemination from another world
Other worlds I have have got both temple and hive

About three months ago
[doublepost=1561705143][/doublepost]
Other worlds I have have got both temple and hive
That's strange as if you made it three months ago then it should have a temple. Perhaps you haven't searched everywhere yet? Can you upload a screenshot of your map and we can help you find it.

Ok
[doublepost=1561731879,1561731786][/doublepost]
Also can underground jungle spawn outside the jungle I've seen it before but idk whether it's a bug
The underground jungle can spread a bit on either side so that it's not directly under surface jungle, yes.

A tip for going forward - you can use the Edit button to add to your last comment instead of making a new post right after your last one. :) It's much preferred over double and triple posting.

The underground jungle can spread a bit on either side so that it's not directly under surface jungle, yes.

A tip for going forward - you can use the Edit button to add to your last comment instead of making a new post right after your last one. :) It's much preferred over double and triple posting.
Ok thanks a lot but I can't upload a screenshot because my TV display makes pictures look all black

Ok thanks a lot but I can't upload a screenshot because my TV display makes pictures look all black
If you can get a pic of your map that would be great, but if you can’t I understand. If you haven’t explored every where your temple may be in your world and you just haven’t come across it yet.

I’m going to move this to Console In-Game Support since it’s for PS3. The PS3 version won’t have any further updates so there won’t be any bug fixes.

If you can get a pic of your map that would be great, but if you can’t I understand. If you haven’t explored every where your temple may be in your world and you just haven’t come across it yet.

I’m going to move this to Console In-Game Support since it’s for PS3. The PS3 version won’t have any further updates so there won’t be any bug fixes.
Ok thanks for the help I'll explore the whole underground

I posted about this issue a while back and I have since fully explored my underground jungle but no bee hive or Lihzahrd Temple. The bee hive isn't that serious but the temple is. I've explored the area outside the jungle but to no avail. I'm on PS3 so I won't be able to get the beetle (endgame) armour.:red2:
Plus, no biome chests so I'm screwed for Duke Fishron.
Oh, and I'm prepping for Plantera

Does your sky islands look like Skyisland_old_pre12.png instead of Skyisland_new.png this? Then your world was generated by an old version of Terraria, and won't have a jungle temple or bee hives.

Make sure your Terraria is up to date, then generate a new world. That world should have a jungle temple and some bee hives.

Does your sky islands look like View attachment 225203 instead of View attachment 225204 this? Then your world was generated by an old version of Terraria, and won't have a jungle temple or bee hives.

Make sure your Terraria is up to date, then generate a new world. That world should have a jungle temple and some bee hives.
Oh no then will I have to do the game until mech bosses again?
Also are the cloudy sky islands on PS3

I posted about this issue a while back and I have since fully explored my underground jungle but no bee hive or Lihzahrd Temple. The bee hive isn't that serious but the temple is. I've explored the area outside the jungle but to no avail. I'm on PS3 so I won't be able to get the beetle (endgame) armour.:red2:
Plus, no biome chests so I'm screwed for Duke Fishron.
Oh, and I'm prepping for Plantera
Hi @The Dogeinator, I combined your two threads into one.

Like r4 mentioned, if your world was created in a version prior to when the jungle temple existed, it’s not going to have a temple, which is why I first asked you (above) when the world was created. You may have misremembered when it was created, which is understandable. :)

I’m sorry to say that the world won’t ever have bee hives or a jungle temple. If you want to fight those bosses you’ll need to create a new world.

Also are the cloudy sky islands on PS3
Yes, they were added in the update that brought the console version to the equivalent to PC 1.2.0.
If you connect your PS3 to the Internet (you don't need a PSN subsription), it will update Terraria to the equivalent of PC 1.2.4. That was the last update that went out for PS3.

Back
Top Bottom